1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring 2 content writers for long term and regular articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Kurtenget, Aug 4, 2016.

Hey

I'm looking to hire 2 native and decent content writers who are "not" busy and can be my only go to source for articles now and ever . I don't want to find writers every often .I'd rather stick with a couple writers whom i can give atleast 2 * 600 words order a day .I spend atleast $5k a month on outsourcing for articles .

I don't expect much except being a native writer and being very punctual with submissions .
    I'm more looking for a long term relation .

Please contact me on skype if you're serious working online and can be punctual with the submissions .

Thanks

Kurtenget, Aug 4, 2016 IP
    wco likes this.
  2. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can we skip the skype and just email? . I'm native. I'm looking for work. I have written plenty of successful projects and pieces for folks on DP.

I'd like to hear more about the workload that you have available and what rate you're thinking.

Thanks.

Hijynx427, Aug 13, 2016 IP
  3. misti cheeks

misti cheeks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, my name is Misti Cheeks and I am interested in your job offer. You can check out my website: betterselfsource.com if you'd like to see some of the content that I have created on it. I would also LOVE some long-term work!
    Thanks,
    Misti Cheeks

misti cheeks, Oct 7, 2016 IP