1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Hire our agency for 30days! Incredible offer!

Discussion in 'Design' started by Quellculate, Nov 28, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi DP Forums!

Today we are offering an all exclusive offer that will knock your socks off!
    This offer will be limited to only 5x Serious buyers who are not only looking to refine their business and brand, but also for the client who needs ongoing design work that does not wish to bare the hassle of always trying to find a capable designer.

Who are we?
    We are a registered agency that has been running for 2years.
    All information is delicate and we can disclose any information upon our first skype meeting which we encourage!

Our Track Record!
    We have worked with some big names in the industry such as:
    Coca Cola, Deloitte, Lindt and Lindt Excellence, Maynards
    Beacon, Milo, Uncharted, Belvita

and much much more!

Some Recent work:
    [​IMG]

What are we offering?
    This deal is costed at 1000$ and heres what you can expect;
    Corporate Logo
    Brand Guide
    Brand Strategy
    Social Media Platform Optimization
    30days of Agency Support & Design
    Attention to detail
    List of our services at your dispense
    Web Design (HTML/CSS)
    Proffesional/ Corporate Documentation

We would normally charge a brand guide at 800$ so the value in this offer is immeasurable!
    Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity!

Do note, if projects fall over the 30days mark there will be an incurred cost, so make sure you have an outline of what you would need from us in order to make sure this does not happen.

Why are we offering this?
    I have recently had to leave my job at Deloitte to pursue the love for design and service to people with passion for their business. I love design and through my 10years of industry experience this was no easy decision to make.

I have worked with some major brands to build recognition and now its time I build my own brand and to start, I am giving away only 5x Packages. All we ask at the end of the contract that we get a honest review of the service we provided!

We have a full team of designers, product management and accounts department to provide 24/7 support!

If you are interested in this service, and know a great deal, then get in touch with us over private message, OR drop us a message below, and we will hand over all information such as our skype details, portfolio and more insight into who we are and what we do.

We would like to keep our skype only with purchased clients hence why we rather keep this info confidential.

We look forward to working with you!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    Quellculate, Nov 28, 2018 IP