1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hipay.com : Anyone have using them ? reveiew please.....

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by okabija, Oct 13, 2010.

Hi,

I found hipay.com, and read in forum (forgot what forum), that hipay.com is similiar to paypal. Have anyone using them ? review please ?

thanks

okabija, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  2. EXM

EXM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no ! maybe dy r new,
    but 2 me no 1 like ePassporte :(

EXM, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  3. okabija

okabija Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you.. is ePassporte could using for cigarettes transaction ? and pay via credit card payment ?

okabija, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  4. EXM

EXM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no epassport not working anymore

EXM, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  5. okabija

okabija Active Member

Best Answers:
    You mean it's scam ?

okabija, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  6. JerryMAC

JerryMAC Member

Best Answers:
    First time i'm hearing about this processor, is it available world wide?

JerryMAC, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  7. okabija

okabija Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seems everyone could register, but withdraw to your bank account, only several country listed.

okabija, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  8. Mikael Erman

Mikael Erman Peon

Best Answers:
    i never heard of this processor, and i will like to have some review of it...thanks for bringing it under discussion.

Mikael Erman, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  9. okabija

okabija Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hope someone who have experience with hipay will share his/her experience here..
    Thanks

okabija, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  10. screwebay

screwebay Active Member

Best Answers:
    epass is closing right?

never heard of hipay

screwebay, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  11. okabija

okabija Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never heard epass, let me check :D

okabija, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  12. ericsb

ericsb Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys & gals,
    I actually have a merchant hipay account. You'll need to send photocopies of picture id, plus business registration documents/tax id#. Of course you need to verify your bank account, verify a credit card (not debit card) also in the registering members name. They take money laundering seriously and if any info doesn't match, they wont approve you. After a merchant creates an account & it becomes verified, you can then and only then send them a link to the website you want to be able to create payment buttons for. Your website addy may not be followed with a / after the .com It's a good company :cool:

ericsb, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  13. Car Check UK

Car Check UK Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally I would not touch them with a barge pole. Put it this way, the main reason I joined this is forum was because when I did a google search for hipay review it came up number 1 and I wanted to tell people to stay away from them and my experiance with them.

First of all, I have been in business for 10 yrs and have dealt with some small local companies and some of the largest in the world.

I recently contacted hipay (also known as allopass & hi-media) with regards to using their World wide SMS payment processing system. I sent them a sales enquiry asking a few very simple questions and then 2 days later received a reply (not to my questions) but asking what we wanted to use it for.

I replied to the email explaining what we needed and then explained our current sms payment provider was only able to provide sms billing for the UK and not world wide. 2 days later, still nothing.

I sent another email to the so called sales manager explaining we wanted to move forward as quickly as possible and I had not received a reply. I received a reply within 2 minutes from the sales manager not answering the questions I made 4 days earlier but to tell me I was in a que and would have to wait. Surely if they can reply to that so quick why could they not answer a simple question about their service.

I replied to the email explaining it was a very simple question which only required a yes or no answer. I then received another email within 2 minutes and was then told if I did not want to wait then go elsewhere and again told me I was in a que.

3 days later I found myself still waiting a simple to reply to a simple Q so emailed the sales manager and told him I was still waiting for a reply. 2 mins later I got what i can only describe as a rude arragent responce to tell me to go elsewhere.

I have now wasted over a week of my time trying to offer them my business (which is worth a lot of money) and have since found a company offering a similar service and who dealt with me in a polite and courtious manner (as a customer should be).

In my opinion if a company can not deal with a genuine sales enquiry from someone in a perfect position to buy your product and wants to buy it then what chance do you have with dealing with them in the event of a tech issue or payment issue which is critical to your business.

You have been warned.

If anyone wants to know the company I found then PM me and I will tell you how I am getting on.

Car Check UK, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  14. Nintendo-Sehni

Nintendo-Sehni Peon

Best Answers:
    Warning:
    DON'T MAKE BUSINESS WITH "WWW.HIPAY.COM" !!!
    DON'T BUY FROM "WWW.R4KARTE-MANIA.DE" !!!

Information for german users: Do not buy R4 cards on "www.r4karte-mania.de".
    I 've tried this and lost 24 Eur.
    After 3 weeks of waiting I was not able to obtain my goods.
    The website "www.r4karte-mania.de" is written complete in a perfect german language - so you get first the feeling, that all is right. They say: "We are the best in germany, we are the number one!"

As I asked after weeks, where are my goods, I 've got no answer.
    As I make a reclamation, they spoke of excuse and told me that I have to make this reclamation on the "hipay.com"-bank.
    As I did it, the hipay bank told me that I have to create an account on her bank system.
    To get my money back, I should give them "a copy of my identity card, an actually copy of my bank statement and at least a copy of my last electricity bill". Without these steps I had no chance to create a "hipay" account, and thatswhy I couldn't get my money back.
    After many mails from me to both websites (no really e-mail-adress to see, only web formular) and some answers in worst german broken words (this is a strange parallel between both "organisations") they 've make it clear, that it is impossible to transfer my money back on my home bank account, from where I gave this money out to "www.r4karte-mania.de".
    I could'nt say, that they both had not answered to me, but the communication was so dreadful and these requirements to get my money.. NO!!

Now I say today:
    DON'T BUY FROM "WWW.R4KARTE-MANIA.DE" !!!
    And:
    DON'T MAKE BUSINESS WITH "WWW.HIPAY.COM" !!!

Nintendo-Sehni, Sep 16, 2012 IP
  15. wwwoliondorcom

wwwoliondorcom Member

Best Answers:
    Can you all confirm that Hipay suxx ?

And do we really need a registered company to use it ?

Thanks.

wwwoliondorcom, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  16. buythiscomputer

buythiscomputer Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, any update about Hipay ?

It seems that they accept electronic cigarettes ?

Do they also accept individuals or only registered companies ?

Thank you.

buythiscomputer, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  17. walkerbushgeorge

walkerbushgeorge Peon

Best Answers:
    Never heard of Hi-pay nor am I familiar with it. What service do they offer exactly?

walkerbushgeorge, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  18. robinbxx221

robinbxx221 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello All,

I have had a merchant account at hipay whole 2013. My account got closed about a short while ago. They emailed me that i had violated their terms and conditions which in my opinion was not the case. I did try to convince them to reopen my account but after discussion with the manager they decided to keep it closed.

I do have to say that the last year i didnt have many problems with them. Cashouts where done on my request and payed within 7 working days. No problems at all there.

Signup process: their support kinda sucks. Most of the time they replied after 3 or 4 days, sometimes longer. As a merchant you need to send all your company info, your passport and stuff like that which is normal. But after sending all that info i didnt hear from them in about 2 weeks so i decided to give them a phonecall. The problem is that Hipay is a company in belgium and most of the employees speak french. When i called i first got a french auto voice which was kind of difficult as my french is very basic. But after clicking some random buttons and reconnected to different departments i finally found someone who spoke english and was willing to help me.

After the phonecall things speeded up and my account was approved within a day. Sales where running good, and payouts also so i was a happy man!

I have to say that once my account was approved the email support was much better. Biggest reason of that is because i had some personal email addresses of one of the employees there and that guy always answered within 24 hours.

So far so good. But after a month or 2 months my cashouts didnt get approved for no given reason. I emailed them and they told me i had to sign another contract for a rolling reserve of 10%. Although i am used to a rolling reserve contract i found it kinda strange that they did not contacted me up front, i found out about this because i did not receive any money anymore. Within 24 hours i signed the new contract and after 4 days my cashouts got approved and i got my money again.

Again so far so good. But then another 3 months later again i didnt receive my money so again i contacted them by email. This time they told me there where to many customers who filled in the payment form but did not complete the payment, wtf!!?

I asked for a better explanation as this was the first time i had heared that in my life. They told me that 30% of my customers did not complete the payment (or card was denied) once they had filled in the payment form and clicked on finish payment. My reply was that i had no control over this. They only seem to accept visa and mastercard so how could i as a merchant avoid this when some customers try to pay with cards they did not accept. I did add a text with the accepted cards on the payment form but this would never result in a 100% fill in and pay from my customers.

They told me that for each "not completed" transaction they had to pay some banking fees which i found kinda strange. I asked them how much that was so i could cover those costs but they would not say. Then all out of nothing they said it was only a problem with usa customers so i had to block all usa customers.

Problem is that 80% of my customers come from the usa, but ok i decided to block them based on ip. Again it was very strange that they didnt mention this before. Once i blocked the usa customers they put my account online again and approved my cashouts.

During the year i had my account i had zero chargebacks and only a few refunds which i had manually refunded through their system. A short while ago they got their first complaint regarding one of my sites. The site was a non adult site with absolutely no adult listed on the site. Only a few adult sites made links to that site and that was a big problem for hipay so they decided to close my account.

Although in my opinion i did not break any rules i can understand this last action but i find it a bit strange that after a year of zero problems my account got closed directly without given me a chance to adjust some things. Worst part now is that i still had a x.xxx amount on my account and my 10% rolling reserve. I just got an email that because i violated their rules they will keep my rolling reserve and 10% from my money on my account. That part i can cash out after six months. The six months is normal but stealing x.xxx amount from me because of this is kinda ridiculous in my opinion.

So what do i think of hipay? Well to be honest i find their payment system prety good and most of the time everything worked fine for me except some small things like bad support and strange answers. Overall hipay is an ok company in my opinion but there are many companies which are much better.

As a merchant i find it important that a payment service provider gives me some attention and value for my money. Hipay always gave me the feeling that i was not important for them, but a lot of payment service providers act this way. They know they have the power so they can make and adjust rules in seconds because they know you as a merchant are forced to say yes to them.

i rate hipay 6 out of 10

cheers

Robin

robinbxx221, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  19. buythiscomputer

buythiscomputer Member

Best Answers:
    What if you are a customer from a part of the world where is it possible to run a business without being registered ? Will they accept your application ?

buythiscomputer, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  20. robinbxx221

robinbxx221 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well i believe you can also create a personal account. But to be honest i do not know what you need for that as i only got an merchant account there. You can send them and email and jusk ask.

robinbxx221, Jan 24, 2014 IP