1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Highly Popular Meme - Exact Match

Discussion in 'Sites' started by moonwalker, Apr 17, 2014.

As you probably know, Confession Bear is a highly popular meme used every day on sites such as Reddit, Pinterest, Facebook, 9GAG, iFunny and more.

This is a rare opportunity to own the exact match of a highly popular internet meme. ConfessionBear.com I could sell it for more over at Flippa, but DP is my go to for buying and selling properties.

I have many projects that I'm busy with and never had time to promote this after I set it up about 7 months ago.

Although it doesn't get much traffic right now, this website, with its exact match domain, has the potential gain a ton of traffic once it is used on Reddit, Pinterest, Stumbleupon etc...

It has a back link at http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/confession-bear

The script on the website is very simple. No need for a database or anything.

You delete meme's from the image folder through FTP.

I will send you a .zip of the files for the website.

Registered at GoDaddy.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    moonwalker, Apr 17, 2014 IP