1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Highly demandable blog with highest paying niche

Discussion in 'Sites' started by King Maker, Feb 6, 2016.

590 Monthly Domain KW Searches - Beauty Blog - Beautiful and Responsive Site.
    Grab this chance to own a 100% done-for-you blog in the super-hot beauty niche! Get traffic and make easy profits from advertising. Site with a cool and responsive design.
    This is an awesome website requiring very little work. With just a little effort, you can have a steady and increasing source of income.
    Why beauty?
    To some, beauty is their number one most searched for topic online. Many are looking for up to date information on the latest fashions and trends, as well as how to make themselves look good. You can bring them to your site and profit when they click on your ads or recommended products.
    What else do I need to know?
    Domain: The domain is registered at Godaddy. I can quickly push it to your Godaddy account. The domain can only be transferred to a non-Godaddy account when it's more than 3 months old, and your current registrar may charge you. To transfer to Godaddy is free. Opening a Godaddy account is also free.
    Transfer: I have a quick and easy way to allow you to transfer the site, but if you're not reasonably technically inclined I can walk you through it or do it for you.
    SUMMING UP: This is a great opportunity for someone who wants an income generating site that requires very little work.

This website has been valued $622 on siteprice.org

King Maker, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  2. Robert Bacon

Robert Bacon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in purchasing your site feedbackonline.co. Is there an Adsense account included?

Robert Bacon, Feb 10, 2018 IP