1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Highlighting + iFrame question

Discussion in 'C#' started by gilgalbiblewheel, Oct 12, 2005.

Highlighting + iFrame question
    The very same page has 2 iFrames opening another page called tripledemoduo.asp. So there are 2 tripledemoduo.asp's opening within the 2 iFrames. Within a tripledemoduo.asp page there are the textboxes for inserting the keywords.
    See the picture.

is it possible to move out the 6 textboxes from the iFrames and make 1 set of 6 instead of 2 sets of 6? That would make my life easier because I use this to compare two texts side by side by searching keywords. For example I put one keyword in red in both iFrames. But if there is one set of six textboxes then all I need to put 1 keyword in red only once. I hope you understand what I mean.

gilgalbiblewheel, Oct 12, 2005 IP
  2. iShopHQ

iShopHQ Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't really understand what you are trying to do....

You only want 1 iframe on the page?

iShopHQ, Oct 17, 2005 IP
  3. durango

durango Guest

Best Answers:
    You could move that part of the form above the IFRAMEs and use a little javascript to post to both IFRAMEs. Submit the form to the first IFRAME, then do a setTimeout to submit to the second IFRAME.

durango, Oct 18, 2005 IP