1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Highest quality popunder traffic, up to 2 million a day

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by tomksoft, Feb 26, 2012.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Popunder advertising made easy!
    If you are looking for real popunder traffic that is reasonably priced, look no further.
    I am the owner of PopAds.net advertising network and that's why I can offer really great deals:
    • New advertisers can get free credit for testing out the system(depends on number of posts),
    • Traffic starts at $1.00 per 1000 unique visitors(any geo, even US!),
    • We run bidding system, so you set the price!

What's the difference between PopAds and other traffic sellers around?
    • We allow you to have framebreaking script. We do not sell fake iframe traffic. You pay for real popunder and you get it.
    • Does your website have autoplaying sound or video? Does it open additional popunder or popups? It's not a problem for us.
    • We can deliver up to 2 million unique visitors a day.
    • Many companies require huge upfront deposits of $500USD or more. Our minimal deposit is $10.00 USD only.
    • Custom made system allows us to use custom made traffic filters. We filter out all the bot traffic using various techniques. For example, we have daily updated proxy database and a blacklist of over 3 million IP addresses belonging to cheaters and bot operators.
    • We offer real content targetting. Doesn't it make you wonder when other sellers have 300 categories and they have loads of traffic in each of them?

PopAds is not a traffic reseller. We have our own publishers(at this moment, we are getting close to 15000 registered websites!) and that's why we can offer low prices and high quality.

If you want to give PopAds a try, feel free to register.
    If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

PS. One huge adnetwork resells our traffic at $8 CPM :)

tomksoft, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  2. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    I have just signed up and created my first campaign, waiting for approval now.

postcd, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  3. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    All campaigns reviewed.

tomksoft, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  4. kapookai

kapookai Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just sent you a private message about the pending of payment... Please help me to check and let me know urgently.
    thank you

kapookai, Sep 20, 2012 IP