1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$$$ Highest Paying FarmVille Guide - released 22.02. $$$

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by MoritzB, Feb 24, 2010.

http://www.farmvilleperfect.com

I want to introduce to you FarmVille Perfect, the newest FarmVille guide on the market.

We all know FarmVille is HOT right now with more than 80 million active users (and growing). Our affiliates have made $3,000 promoting it in the last 2(!!!) days.

But we (probably) also know there are other guides (and lots of them) on the market…

So Why Promote FarmVille Perfect?

The 3 Simple Reasons Why FarmVillePerfect.com
    Is The Top Choice For FarmVille Affiliates
    :

1. Biggest payout.

a) Not only do we pay $24.91 for the sale of FarmVille Perfect ($4.97 more than any other guide), you get the top bonus payment plan for this market. You can make up to $5 net extra for each sale you do as a bonus. You will see more details about this on our affiliate page here:

http://farmvilleperfect.com/aff.php

b) You get the only "back-end" sale for this market. After visitors buy the first product they will get access to an OTO (One Time Offer) which is priced at $37. This converts at about 20%.
    And you will get 75% of it too (another cool $24.91)

c) We have the strongest sales page in the market. The page you see right now is just the initial version and will be revised heavily to increase conversion further. We test constantly and we put our money on the line.

If you make more money with another FarmVille offer than with ours, give us proof and we will pay you twice the difference.

2. Best product.

a) Your referred clients will get a great product consisting of a .pdf guide. We got all the products in the market and we made sure that we are BETTER than each of them.

b) Our material is constantly updated. Zygna gets new releases almost on a weekly basis. We made sure that we stay on top of this flow of new game details and we have a system to release monthly updates.

3. Great partner support.

a) We have a personal relationship with our affiliates. We understand that our partners' success means our success.

b) You will get access to a lot of materials including banners, custom affiliate links, custom tracking cookies, a 44 page guide with tips on how to market FarmVille Perfect and other marketing material. Take a look here:

http://www.farmvilleperfect.com/aff2.php

You can also ask about additional materials if you feel the needed (We're about to add more articles, reviews and sample blog posts).

If you have any questions regarding the promotion of FarmVille Perfect please feel free to mail us at partners (at) farmvilleperfect.com[/CENTER]

MoritzB, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  2. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    This should be a good one dude. Good luck with it. I may give it a try. Hope it converts well. I will advice you to add some articles on your aff. page.

Do you have any conversions rate yet?

waxman1000, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  3. knight1

knight1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone is talking about FarmVille, I think this may become a HOT product. Sales page looks pretty good and I like the affiliate payouts. I think I need to capitalize on this Farmville Craze going on. I will give your product a try and see how it converts.

knight1, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  4. MoritzB

MoritzB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @waxmann1000: The articles will be put soon, just as the reviews and sample blog posts. If you want them earlier, just shoot us a mail to partners (at) farmvilleperfect.com and we send them to you.

It is a bit early (2 days after launch) to talk about conversions yet. Also our site is updated (we received testimonials from happy buyers) and someone even promised a video which will both further pump conversion :)

Everyone who wants to promote: I can only advise you to join our affiliate mailing list. When we find other methods that work to promote our product we will send them to you. We take you guys serious.

MoritzB, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  5. jeffbania

jeffbania Peon

Best Answers:
    Sent 1000 hops to this sales page, only made 2 sales.. bad conversions imo.

jeffbania, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  6. .:RGA:.

.:RGA:. Peon

Best Answers:
    Farmville already has some competition in clickbank.

.:RGA:., Feb 24, 2010 IP
  7. MoritzB

Best Answers:
    @jeffbania: Hello Jeff, thank you very much for your feedback.

Let's clarify a couple of points here for everyone :)

1. What kind of traffic are you sending? Sending "hops"? This can be anything. If you buy PPV traffic for $1 than this is still an excellent conversion.

2. If you make more money with another FarmVille offer than with ours, give us proof and we will pay you twice the difference.

3. If you want we are happy to receive more details from you in a mail to partners (at) farmvilleperfect.com so we can look into the issue. Also we are here to help you market. Let us know how you promote us and we can point you in the right direction. I don't think complaining here makes you more money.

4. This conversion is NOT typical for our affiliates just as traffic is not made equal. We have affiliates with 10% conversions as well as affiliates with conversions similar to this that don't complain because they manage to get the traffic cheap enough.

@.:RGA:.: We never claimed to be innovators, however: If you make more money with another FarmVille offer than with ours, give us proof and we will pay you twice the difference.

MoritzB, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  8. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    Farmville is a good niche. I think it may not have a stiff competition (as weight loss products do have).

markov, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  9. weirdcreativetype

weirdcreativetype Peon

Best Answers:
    MY GOD, NOT COMPETITION! :eek:

Tip to vendor: get an Amazon S3 account, upload your video there and use your own player. Clicking on the YouTube video takes the visitor off of your website (not a good thing, obviously).

weirdcreativetype, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  10. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I just recently got back into Clickbank and heard about these FarmVille guides. Am I too late? :eek:

Skribblez, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  11. InternetWarrior

InternetWarrior Peon

Best Answers:
    There are atleast 2 other products on clickbank on farmville.

InternetWarrior, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  12. MoritzB

Best Answers:
    In 4 days our affiliates have made around $6,000.
    I think it is thus safe to say that it is NOT too late to get into the market :)

PS: I am happy to proof this earnings claim with a screen shot sent via PM.
    I can't post images here sadly :(

@InternetWarrior: There are about 10 guides on clickbank, however:
    If you make more money with another FarmVille offer than with ours, give us proof and we will pay you twice the difference.

MoritzB, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  13. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sales page looks good, what kind of conversion are u getting with organic traffic?

getjimmy, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  14. MoritzB

Best Answers:
    Hi getjimmy,

we launched on Monday so it is too early to talk about the conversion rate with organic traffic just yet. Naturally most of our traffic right now is PPV and PPC.

I am happy to provide reliable statistics once we have them - providing anything now is just shooting from the hips.

PS: We received valuable feedback from one of our affiliates regarding the guide today and we are in the process of changing it according to his advice. We are happy to send a review copy to you too and we have an open ear to your concerns.

MoritzB, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  15. mjwoodi

mjwoodi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

It sounds like a solid programme with great commisions, is there any restrictions in place on how we promote the product?

mjwoodi, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  16. Me0w

Me0w Peon

Best Answers:
    This looks interesting, I'll probably design a website myself and promote your product tomorrow :) been looking for a new niche for a while.

Me0w, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  17. MoritzB

Best Answers:
    @ mjwoodi: We place not restrictions on our affiliates. However this is not an invitation to SPAM the entire web. We are a serious merchant and want to be perceived this way.
    Please feel free to contact our affiliate support for info and support regarding the promotion and to check if we're fine with you promotion methods (if you are in doubt).
    You reach us at partners (at) farmvilleperfect.com

MoritzB, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  18. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks good I will add it to my farmville site and let you know... I am finding the other Farmville products convert, just not real well. Maybe the niche or the type of product. I will see if your does any better. Thanks

rickmci, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  19. donfhaden

donfhaden Peon

Best Answers:
    looks nice
    maybe I'll try it

donfhaden, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  20. soldiweb

soldiweb Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm promoting the offer with a discret success, thx!

soldiweb, Mar 1, 2010 IP