1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High ranking site but no traffic??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mikehende, Oct 24, 2016.

Hey guys, I am not understanding this concept. I have seen sites which are on page 1 on google but without much traffic and conversely I have seen sites with high traffic but not on page 1 or 2. Can you guys explain both situations for me please?

mikehende, Oct 24, 2016 IP
  2. homarox

homarox Peon

Best Answers:
    Could you paste here some detailed information?

homarox, Oct 25, 2016 IP
  3. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try social media sharing to improve traffic for your website.

karen9999, Oct 25, 2016 IP
  4. NukeBlaster01

NukeBlaster01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, good writing and tips for getting much traffic for website or blog. I basically emphasize few thing while doing backlinkgs for my website. I think content is most important now a days. If you can submit good and legitimate content then there is a big chance for your to get much traffic. So content is the kind now. And Then more,
    1-Create a Unique content
    2-Use Infographic
    3-Use Facebook,Linkedin,Twitter Marketing
    4-Use High Baclink
    5-Use social media campaign
    6-Video submission
    7-This one is so obvious, we’re going to look at it first. Paid search, social media advertising and display advertising are all excellent ways of attracting visitors, building your brand and getting your site in front of people.

NukeBlaster01, Oct 25, 2016 IP
  5. mikehende

mikehende Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips guys, I have found out that using kw's which no one is searching for should explain why a site will have first page ranking but no traffic.

Case 2: It could be that the website has gained a lot of presence over Social media and other related websites like Quora, Stumbleupon etc.

mikehende, Oct 25, 2016 IP