1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High quality Warez / torrent trackers / p2p sites programmer

Discussion in 'Programming' started by iKiller, Sep 2, 2009.

i would like to offer high quality warez , torrent trackers or p2p sites programming service .

my programming services are highly customizable to fit your need .

i can auto-fetch links from other sites if you don't have the time to post (any websites with lists).

with my services you get :

1 - admin panel , with all features you can imagine and if you need any additional features all are code-able .
    2 - forums depending on your need with administration area ( famous forums scripts can be used if you prefer that like vBulletin ) .
    3 - users registration mysql database .
    4 - CSS design .
    5 - invites with switch to make the site invite-only or open for registration .
    6 - for torrent websites i can make websites similar to thepiratebay / mininova / torrentleech ... etc
    7 - for warez websites i can make warez scripts with search functions and many features like phazeddl / catz.cd or custom build with auto-links fetcher from any famous sites like catz.cd or phazeddl .
    8 - all my works is very well secured against cookies thieves , xss attacks and mysql injectios .

and many more .

i accept all payment kinds .

please contact me in private for more info ( only serious requests please )
    i will show you my previous work in that field .

Note : i am not responsible for any illegal files posted at any of my coded scripts , i only code the script and you have the right to choose what to link to ( legal or illegal ) .

iKiller, Sep 2, 2009 IP