1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Quality Video Tutorials - Reduced Price

Discussion in 'Services' started by swordude, Jul 30, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello DPers,

Introduction: I'm creating this thread to offer my services in Video Tutorial production. I have years of personal experience with video recording and editing, and have worked with several clients in this field as well.

What you get: Essentially what I offer is my services for recording certain tutorials, either for your products specifically or any other product as long as I'm capable.

Video Specifications: The videos will be recorded on a fresh Virtual Machine Operating System, running Windows 8 Professional OR Windows 7 Ultimate. Resolution will be set at 1280x720, and videos will be recorded with either Camtasia or xSplit Broadcaster. Editing will be done in either Sony Vegas 12 or Camtasia Studio, depending on what needs to be done. Voice Audio will be recorded with an American accent on a high quality microphone, please provide any music you would like to be included in the video.

Pricing: For each video, the price will be $30 $20 for a limited time. This includes all recording, editing, voice recording/editing. Special requests as far as specific editing or other things, may cost an additional fee, but this can be worked out on an individual client basis.

Contact: Post right in this thread, or PM here on DP. Skype name is Michaelcblack10, E-mail and Gtalk are both

I will be adding some samples to this thread, and if you'd like to see some before we go forward and I haven't yet added them, just let me know.

swordude, Jul 30, 2013 IP