1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High quality USA/UK writer $1 per 100 words flat rate

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Stephanie4451, May 18, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    The title says it all :) I'm a standalone writer looking mostly for long term work if you've got it, but I'll take single orders as well. I am not a team, so you can expect the same quality of work from me every time. On the flip side, please be realistic about my limitations *because* I am not a team. :)

I can send you a sample of my writing if you need one, or you can speak with me in PM/Skype to get a better gauge of my skills before agreeing to anything. Check out the few highlighted points below if you are interested in hiring me!

Price
    I work for a flat $1 whether it's rewrite, original content, or bulk work so please don't try and haggle with me. Additionally, if you have special requirements for your articles the price may increase, however we can discuss it in PM and hopefully find something suitable for both parties.

Niches/Services
    I can work in almost any niche, but I specialize in writing reviews on any products, gaming related topics, health topics, SEO/IM, and anything tech related.

If you are looking for a more hands free approach, then I can post directly onto the blog in an SEO friendly manner (tags, descriptions, keywords, etc.). Forum posts, comments, and even email creation are also a few other things I'm more than capable of. **Note that these services are not at my flat rate**

Payment
    Payment is made after I have turned in the completed articles. If you have a new DP account, or one with negative feedback, then this may be slightly different for you. Additionally I do not accept any weekly or monthly payments until after a level of trust is built up.

Contact
    Please PM me here on DP, or leave a message on the thread if you are interested. We can communicate via Gmail or Skype as well, just let me know what works best for you :)

Stephanie4451, May 18, 2015 IP
  2. qualityprovider

qualityprovider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I sent you an order to write 1*1000 words. You promised to deliver the article within 24 hours. But even after around 72 hour, I am not getting any reply from your side. I don't know why?

qualityprovider, May 23, 2015 IP
  3. Golden Falcon

Golden Falcon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have any examples of your work?

Golden Falcon, May 25, 2015 IP
  4. ColdRicePudding

ColdRicePudding Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bought an article which was high quality & 100% uniqe, was extremely impressed until I suddenly stopped recieving responses..
    I was hoping for long term writing with her but now I'm not sure...

But, it's not a dig - I'd just like to have you write more & I still need your PayPal!

ColdRicePudding, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  5. Stephanie4451

Stephanie4451 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    TFS I hope things are cleared now :) I stopped responding before I received payment for the article as a difficult family issue arose. I hope you are satisfied with my work now as I'll be sending you another article this afternoon :)

Stephanie4451, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  6. ColdRicePudding

ColdRicePudding Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Issue was resolved and is a fantastic writer, couldn't be more pleased!

ColdRicePudding, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  7. qualityprovider

qualityprovider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great writer. Fantastic service. Highly recommended.

qualityprovider, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  8. Bryan928

Bryan928 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nice work Sarah. Looks like your writing gig is still going well. Congratulations :)

Stephanie4451 is a great writer and I would recommend her to anyone in need of high quality work.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    Bryan928, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  9. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    are you still offering your writing services? can you write about female beauty related topics like hair styles, hair maintenance, spa, nail art, etc?

please pm me with a related topic writing sample.

thanks.

Juls, Aug 13, 2015 IP