1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying High quality social link building service

Discussion in 'Services' started by magoo, Apr 20, 2011.

I've just noticed that one of my main competitors has considerably more social media style links than I have and that they've been rocketing up the search results as a result. I'm therefore looking to hire someone to build social media style links to my website.

I'm able to pay good rates for high quality work. I'd like to hire someone who has

1) excellent English (ideally as first language)
    2) experience using a wide range of social channels to build links

That's it! If you think you can help please reply with a list of the techniques you have experience of - please be detailed. Also send me details of your costs.

magoo, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

You are looking for do follow links from social media or bookmarking sites or any types of links can be considered. Because maximum social medial sites using nofollow or redirection way for external links. We have about 150 do follow social bookmarking sites list. But need to know that you are looking for links from only SBM sites or want to market your website in social networking sites also like facebook, twitter etc.

We have big list social media sites you can check list at http://www.seomanualsubmission.com/do-follow-social-bookmarking-sites.php and you can choose package also according to your requirement.

If you are looking for any other types of services then please PM me because we can give you any types quality seo link building services with guarantee of quality and manual services or money back.

If you have any question or inquiry then please feel free to contact us.

Thanks
    Seo Manual Submission

seomanualsubmission, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  3. sinuwun

sinuwun Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just sent you message about High quality link building services, kindly check it.
    Thanks

sinuwun, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  4. m_wc

m_wc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

We have been providing quality SEO services with awesome feedback on different webmaster forums. Here is link of our services thread with lots of +ve feedbacks we got. Please check this link for more details regarding our services.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1430897

Thanks

m_wc, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  5. seo king

seo king Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you can try us, we will provide you whatever you want

seo king, Apr 20, 2011 IP