1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High-Quality SEO Content Writer Available

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ArwenTaylor, Feb 11, 2012.

If you need high-quality, keyword-rich content written then you have opened the right forum post. I am a native English speaker who creates original content that will pass Copyscape. I have extensive experience with keyword research and creating high-quality SEO content. Although I have the most experience writing articles on blogging, Internet marketing, and social media, I can write on almost any topic and turn the assignments around quickly.

I am having a sale on my services and have reduced my article writing prices to $0.02 per word. I am aware that that is more than what many of you are used to paying, but I guarantee that the articles you receive are worth the price. PM for samples or visit my website. As an alternative, you can purchase short articles from me through my Tenrr account.

I look forward to working with you. Have a great weekend :)

ArwenTaylor, Feb 11, 2012 IP