1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High-Quality Professional Writing Available at 50% Off

Discussion in 'Services' started by internetauthor, Aug 21, 2006.

I am not a basic content writer, per se, but rather a professional writer who creates material of a certain caliber for consumer driven sites or effective press releases. I am also an English teacher, thus my grammar and conventions are of a particular standard.

My website www.internetauthor.net contains basic samples as well as my standard rates. All content and samples are my original work.

At this time, I can offer a 50% discount on all services for work originating from this forum. At this discount rate, a 500-word article would be $17.50, and a press release would be $37.50.

Please send a PM for additional samples or a specific rate quote. You may also email me at .

Thanks!

Rebecca

internetauthor, Aug 21, 2006 IP
  2. wrmineo

wrmineo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Rebecca - I'd be interested in some samples and examples of your proof-reading pursuant to the claims on your site:

Does part of that include running spell check to ensure that you don't incorrectly spell grammar, avoiding prepositional phrases, and exercises in tautology? :rolleyes:

wrmineo, Aug 21, 2006 IP
  3. internetauthor

internetauthor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's interesting you would mention that. I am self-admittedly a bad speller, as are many of the internet age, and I tell my students often that my spelling is a sign of my brilliance. :) It is much more important to know how to fix it than to get it right the first time. Thank you for pointing it out. Yes, I am a Spell-Check junkie, and I can't believe I let that one slip by. Oops!

As far as the repetition is concerned, I know it overwhelming and seemingly juvenile, but there are so many different connotations for simple words in the industry, I thought it would be best to hedge my bets and just name everything. I can write concisely if it is called for.

I am honored, however, that you took the time to read my site and bring these points to my attention. I will proofread, copyright, correct, AND revise them right away!

Edited to Add: All better! Thanks for pointing that out; that sentence was rather embarrassing. It is worded more effectively now.

"Our services don't stop with articles. We can also manage your content, ghostwrite, and create blogs or product reviews. We specialize in creating quality press releases and reports. We also offer basic copyright services and suggestions for your own content. We are a full-scale writing service."

Many Thanks!
    Rebecca

4. wrmineo

wrmineo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Rebecca - glad to see you can take some ribbing and keep chugging away with professionalism, humility and even some humor; kudos! Good luck!

wrmineo, Aug 21, 2006 IP
  5. internetauthor

internetauthor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You've got to roll with the punches right? Besides, you asked for a sample of my editing ability. :)

wrmineo likes this.
  6. Infusionx

Infusionx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,.....i am interested if you are still offering this service. Please pm me some examples..

thx

Infusionx, Aug 26, 2006 IP
  7. internetauthor

internetauthor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Infusionx, I am offering this special through the end of August. I've sent a PM with various samples and rates.

Thanks!
    Rebecca

internetauthor, Aug 26, 2006 IP