1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High Quality, Professional Voiceovers - VERY Affordable!

Discussion in 'Services' started by dinglehead, Feb 28, 2010.

Hi all-

I've found myself working with internet marketers more and more recently and wanted to once again make my services available to the DP community.

You can find a demo of some previous VO work @ http://vocalfoundry.com

I produce extremely high quality audio commercials, website promos, video voiceovers, on-hold messages - and really anything that has to do with audio production.

Normal prices are usually around $100 for a :60 dry read, up to $200 for a produced (with music and sfx) :60 spot.

I'm making this same work available to DP for $50 for up to :60 dry and $100 for a produced :60 spot - all other projects are negotiable and I'll give any DP business the 1/2 price rate.

This stuff can go a LONG way in making your video marketing more professional, can help converting landing pages with audio, or give your phone presence a boost with a professionally produced on-hold message.

Get in touch if you're interested - I look forward to doing business with a few of you once again.

Thanks!

dinglehead, Feb 28, 2010 IP