1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying High Quality Original Articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Ajeet, Jan 9, 2012.

Over a year ago, I came across a high quality writer here on DP. Though he was a little more expensive than the kind of prices that are usually charged here, I gave him a chance. And that began a business relationship that saw thousands of dollars of orders flowing to him from me.

As is often the case, he has now developed such a good client base that he has raised his prices beyond my point of affordability.

So, I am here again -- hoping to find my new great writer.

Please let me know why I should believe that you are a great writer. Make sure to tell me everything that is relevant, e.g., experience, published URLs, prices, thoughts on what constitutes good writing, etc.

I am most certainly not looking for rewriters, spinners, and content-vomiters. If you are not of sound grammar, and cannot write interesting articles, please do not bother responding. When I say writing, if you think it means the repeated use of some keyphrase, please to not bother responding.

I await a barrage of garbage responses. But I remain optimistic that hidden in that haystack will be that needle that I will be able to carry with me for the coming weeks and months.

Ajeet, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  2. Max Singapore

Max Singapore Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Can't help to concur with the sentiment that DP is Plagued with people that run Content Services like Sweatshop
    and the next thing you know every father's son who can spell "Book" is made into a Writer .

Personally i believe that writing is the art of woven words and careful selection of context that bring enjoyment to reading,
    allowing the bibliophile of modern time to cultivate their addiction .

I dare not even compare myself with Good writer , whom is able to captive
    the wandering mind while mesmerizing the mere imagination of man kind .

Being a optimist person, i too see myself scuffing hope over Rough for Diamond ,
    encroaching the very reality that not everyone find what there want with my persistence will .

You do not need luck , so i shall not bestow you with wasteful blessing on such a Quest here .
    My only offer for you is for us to wait for our kismet intervention together.

Sincerely
    Max Singapore .

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
    Max Singapore, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  3. Parker shown

Parker shown Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there;

Kindly check my pm.
    Waiting for your positive response.

Regards
    parker

Parker shown, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  4. dan64

dan64 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I sincerely wish you all the best in your search for a good writer. Here is one example from someone that professed to be the best in the business. Surely, I would have lost a lot of business if I happened to accept such garbage.

"Even shopping is famous in that place. Those who like to taste the different kind of foods can visit the hotels of Las Vegas which will arrest you to stay in that city. Many Luxurious hotels are available with plenty of facilities included.
    If you come to USA don’t miss to visit the Las Vegas and to cherish the dishes offered in the hotel. If you would like to stay in the lodge, you have to reserve for rooms in before. The reservation can be made lively or through the online."

dan64, Jan 11, 2012 IP
    5starpix likes this.
  5. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Thanks :) Luckily, I have received some good responses. And a few of those good responses are affordable too. The only thing is that it takes no time for a good writer to start subcontracting to the lowest bidder :(

And for the garbage responses, at least I got the satisfaction of adding the respondents to my "Ignore" list. That way, they won't be able to bother me again :)

Ajeet, Jan 12, 2012 IP