1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Quality Original Articles - $3/500 Words LIMITED TIME OFFER - Content Creation Service

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by cpywteam, Apr 21, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Are you looking for a reliable content writer for your website?

Do you want to update your website with high quality articles that make your readers want to read more of your website content?

If you need a unique and high quality article writing service for your website, look no further. You can get an affordable article writing service that will be aimed to fulfill your need and get you satisfied with the quality.

You'll get high quality articles, passed Copyscape check, with a unique writing style and exclusive rights.

Pricing:

$3 per article @ 500 words - Limited Time Only

Payment via PayPal.

If you are interested, you can send your content requirement directly via email: writerjack12 @ gmail.com with "$3 Article Writing Service" as a subject.

Best regards,
    cpyw|TEAM

FAQ

1. Do you have a team of writers to work on my project?
    Answer: No. I write all articles myself.

2. Then, why is your username called cpywteam?
    Answer: To avoid misunderstanding, this is not the name of a team of writers. As far as content creation is concerned, you will get only one content writer: Me. I do not outsource or hire other writers to complete your project.

3. How quickly can you complete my project?
    Answer: Regular turnaround time for 5000 words --> 2 days.

4. Are you sure that your content is high quality?
    Answer: Yes, I am confident in the quality of my content.

5. Can I trust you?
    Answer: Please check my reputation as seller, which you can see below my username.

cpywteam, Apr 21, 2016 IP