1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying High Quality Manual Article Spinning

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ageofz, May 11, 2012.

I'm looking for manual article spinning. I will supply the article. I'm looking for perfect readability. I have a lot of long-term work to offer, but only if the spinner can guarantee that each article reads like it was manually written.

Candidate will be responsible for:
    • 2 Sentence Rewrites for each sentence, in proper spun format (i.e. {sentence1|sentence1 rewrite1|sentence1 rewrite2} {sentence2|sentence2 rewrite1|sentence2 rewrite2}.
    • Phrase/word Spinning for each sentence + for rewritten sentence
    • Proper spintax format. I don't want to have to go back and find a missing {.

Because of the quality, I'm looking for someone who is a native english writer and educated. I pay well for quality work. I'm also looking for relatively quick turnaround times.

PM me with details and a sample of what you consider a Quality Spun article, spun by you, with perfect readability. I have high standards for quality, so please don't PM me with auto-spun content.

ageofz, May 11, 2012 IP
  2. lindasalesglobol

lindasalesglobol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lindasalesglobol, May 14, 2012 IP
  3. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Send you a PM again.. is still available?

point2, May 20, 2012 IP
  4. toofany

toofany Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I can guarantee you quality work. Pm me about your rate so that it becomes easy for me to proceed.

toofany, Jun 6, 2012 IP