1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High quality logo and website design - Starting at just $35!

Discussion in 'Design' started by biscuitdzn, Jul 10, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,
    My name is Hristo and I am a freelance logo and website designer based in Bulgaria. My goal is to make the world just a little bit more beautiful by creating bespoke design projects especially tailored for each client’s needs. Let’s jump start your business today!

I have been a member of DigitalPoint for over 5 years and throughout that time I've participated in dozens of design contests and worked with just as many people. I will create a unique concept for your brand based on your preferences and will provide you with unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied. Logo prices start at just $35 (website designs start at $100), but may vary depending on your preferences. Feel free to contact me via the following methods and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

E-mail: / Skype: / Private Message / Instagram: hrstoev

Check out some of my most recent logo and website designs below. Please note that there is no way of editing a post in this forum, so I will be posting new designs in the replies, as well as in my Instagram profile. I will also really appreciate it if past and future clients could write a small feedback for my work in the replies below :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for your time! :)

biscuitdzn, Jul 10, 2018 IP
  2. thecodercody

thecodercody Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just saw this guy's ad 13 JUL 2018, and because I like his portfolio, I hired him on the spot. It was $100 for a web design. I offered him $120 because I like paying people well. He did an outstanding job - a fully finished product in one day. My client needed two very minimal tweaks, which this merchant did with no problem. Highly recommended designer. Five Stars!!!!!

thecodercody, Jul 14, 2018 IP
    biscuitdzn likes this.
  3. Blesta.Store

Blesta.Store Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've just seen all the lovely work Hristo did for competitions and thought I'd add him on Skype. I gave all the information Hristo needed to start the job and within 24 hours I had a concept and me and my mates fell in love with it. I will be back for more logos and I highly recommend anyone to use Hristo for their logo needs.
    logo-preview2.png

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    Blesta.Store, Aug 21, 2018 IP
    biscuitdzn likes this.
  4. zCodeSystem

zCodeSystem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Loving the designs, biscuitdzn!

Do you offer bulk discounts on tshirts logos?

Thinking of tshirts like you have "lifting heavy things", funny tshirts with ironic slogans.

zCodeSystem, Nov 25, 2018 IP
    biscuitdzn likes this.
  5. biscuitdzn

biscuitdzn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    THREAD UPDATE:
    As of 27.11.2018 here are my most recent logo and website designs, since I can't edit the original thread post anymore. My contact information and pricing is still the same and I am open for every design need you might have :)

LOGOS:
    [​IMG]

WEBSITES:

[​IMG]

biscuitdzn, Nov 27, 2018 IP