1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying High quality edu links submission

Discussion in 'Services' started by Black Beard, Feb 22, 2012.

I am buying high quality edu back link submission service, pm me for rates and list the PR out for me. Also, I pay after completion.

Black Beard, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  2. digitalfriends

digitalfriends Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    .edu links submission to what?

digitalfriends, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  3. profb

profb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am currently offering free .edu sub-domain package on PR3 or PR4 actual .edu domain's with cpanel hosting account. As long as your website has academic flavor, you can create your own .edu website with several pages and links. Best thing is that they will be your own permanent links from your own .edu domain. The free .edu email address has its benefits as well! ;)

And should be easy enough to sell a few permanent links to cover monthly hosting charges.

profb, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  4. SpyGuyz

SpyGuyz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    service done 2 days ago he said that he will pay me today......:confused:

SpyGuyz, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  5. QED-SEO

QED-SEO Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Black Beard,

If you're interested, then I am selling a number of high PR domains through my website http://qualityexpireddomains.com/special-offer-domains/

The domains are to buy, rather than linking to your page, you just need to register them, then, if you like, re-direct them to your campaign site to harvest the juice.

These domains have backlinks to respected websites and have been checked for spam prior to listing, therefore, you can be assured these will add some serious drive to your site.

If there are no domains listed for a niche that you're interested in, then please let me know, as I have a large number not yet listed.

Also, if you would like to discuss bulk purchases, then I'd be happy to give this consideration.

If there is sufficient interest, then I will offer a discount to a subscription service for forum members, which is normally $95, but I will be able to go as low as $25 for one domain per month.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and all the best,

QED-SEO

QED-SEO, Nov 8, 2014 IP