1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Quality Contents – Get What You Pay For… Money Back Guarantee!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by rachelsalmon, Jun 12, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Good Day Folks,

True, That I am new to DP! True, That I don't have feedback like some of the recognized DPers! True, That I am not going to get a single reply based on my name here. But, what about my years of experience as a content writer with global clientele?

Let's not weigh reputation higher than the skills. When it comes to engaging the readers, bank on me as I know chubby words and engaging chic of writing.

I am not heading for salesman-like promotion or false promises. Not at all! But yes, I can assure you guaranteed quality. Famous writers here were novices, once at Digital Point!

My offer is simple:

No fixed price! You get what you pay for. Ohhh... Worried of low-quality contents, just ask for refund then! Don't worry. It's my forte after all.

Does it sound good? Let's talk business then. Find my contact details below:

Gmail:

For easier and faster communication, please email me the details and wished-for budget. Want Samples??? Just email me Patrons.

My Regards,
    Rachel Salmon, The ACE Content Writer. ​

rachelsalmon, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  2. cyril

cyril Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Aha!! I must admit, I got my money worth. Thousands of writers I have seen and worked with, but Rachel has done The Kissing Job. Yeah, A kissing work! I ordered 22 articles few days back and to my surprise, she delivered the contents in three days only. I went through five articles and checked in copyscape.com first, No results were found (Every one provides cs pass content so that's not big thing) - I read the contents and I was totally speechless. No words for her!! The most impt things, I was getting good amt of traffic after publishing contents on my site.

Long story short, I got unique, informative and interesting to read contents. Please, do not place the orders as I don't want this writer to be too busy in other clients' projects. Yeah, I am selfish now.

Excellent service Rachel, Keep it up!!

cyril, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  3. r2r

r2r Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    88.2% - 45
    Well Formatted and Great Article Quality, am offloading lot of writing work to her.

r2r, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  4. crazy4warez

crazy4warez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I ordered a few articles and the quality of her work is excellent. I got my money worth. Would certainly hire her for more of my writing projects.

crazy4warez, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  5. AmandaSanches

AmandaSanches Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am really happy to work with Rachel! She is very professional, nice and attentive writer. Before writing she always give me her view on my task to make it better. She write very good and quality articles. I recommend her service for those who want their task to be fulfilled accurately. Thank you, Rachel :)

AmandaSanches, Jun 27, 2013 IP