1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Quality Content Writing Service at Affordable prices

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by bevanseo, Nov 26, 2012.

I have written my own articles online for several years, and now I am offering my article writing services to you. Your articles will be written to order, with your keywords optimally placed for the best search engine ranking. Every marketing article or any other type of article that I write for you is done exactly to your specifications, and each one is proofread and edited before I consider it ready. I can help get your articles and websites high in the search engines with proper keyword placement. You supply the keywords, I'll make them work for you. If any article is not acceptable to you, it will be revised at no cost. Article writing is my expertise, and I will give you superior product time after time.

[SUP]We Provide the Following Guarantee:[/SUP]

All Content Will be 100% unique and handwritten
    All of our Content is CopyScape Passed
    We do not use any kind of PLR material or Software for writing the articles.
    You shall have 100% rights of the content ordered by you. It shall not be sold to anyone else.
    100%Satisfaction

PRICE CATEGORIES:

300 words- 2.1$
    400 words- 2.8$
    500 words- 3.5$
    600 words- 4.2$
    700 words- 4.9$
    800 words- 5.6$

Get Started Today - EMAIL or PM Me

Contact Details:

Gmail: bevanseo86@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.