1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Quality Content Writing Service (As Low As $2/Article) | 200+ Satisfied Clients Since 2009

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by cpywteam, Oct 24, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Are you looking for reliable content writers for your website?

Do you want to update your website with high quality articles that make your readers want to read more of your website content?

If you need an affordable and high quality article writing/content creation service for your website, look no further. We are offering an affordable article writing service that will be aimed to fulfill your need and get you satisfied with the quality.

We are looking for those clients who will use our service regularly.

You will get high quality articles, Copyscape-passed (completely unique, no plagiarism), with unique writing style and exclusive rights.

Pricing:

- $2 for simple article writing (no keywords etc.)
    - $3 for article writing with keywords and specific requirements
    - $4 for review article writing (for Clickbank, Amazon, and other affiliate products)

Word count: 500 words*

*Custom article word count available (contact us).

Other terms:

- Completion time can vary depending on the order volume. Usually, your order will be completed in 3-7 days.
    - You can either provide the titles or we will pick it for you. Just let us know about the topic and we will write the articles immediately.
    - Payment via Paypal.
    - You will not be asked to pay any upfront payment. You will pay only when the articles are ready to be delivered to your inbox. Checking some of the completed articles in advance (for sample) is allowed.

If you are interested to use our article writing/content creation service, please contact us directly via email: writerjack12 @ gmail.com with "DP Article Writing Service" as a subject.

Thank you for your business. We hope that we can build a profitable long-term relationship in the future.

All the best,
    cpyw|TEAM

cpywteam, Oct 24, 2017 IP
  2. Olga Semalt

Olga Semalt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello. Could you please specify your rate for 100 words and attach your samples? You can write me in Skype or on e-mail

Olga Semalt, Apr 11, 2018 IP
  3. Mel McDoogle

Mel McDoogle Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I contacted writerjack12 or Mirza Jaka Utama on Skype and asked for the dp price in some articles, he raised his price and said that was his standard, I agreed. He made some mistake and I asked for corrections to the article he said that made him angry and I was disrespecting his work and he write within his own guidelines. Then the next few days he notifed me of a so called “changes in his service” he raised the price of the articles, charged a deliver fee to upload them to my blog and a %50 increase fee for any revisions. Stay away from this writer his service, its not worth it!

Mel McDoogle, Dec 3, 2018 IP