1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Quality Content Tech Blog For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Hamri, Jun 9, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?
    I'm quite busy with other projects and can't handle this blog. Besides, I need some money to invest in my travel and school expenses.
    How is it monetized?
    Adsense Only

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Reddit

How much time does this site take to run?
    Its a wordpress blog where you only need to login via the dashboard. Just about a minute or less

What challenges are there with running this site?
    None

Seller's Notes
    I launched this website about 8 months ago and want to make it to be a place to help users learn on how to use their computers, or smartphone and tech generally as well as guide users how to diagnose and troubleshoot issues they may encounter when using those devices.

Technology

My blog is based on Wordpress open source, so it's quite easy to transfer to another hosting in case you purchase, without any problems. I can assist to migrate the blog as well.

Inclusions

When buying my blog, you will get its domain and all data to be restore the blog on your own web hosting account. I can't give you my web hosting account as there are other websites of mine there.

But don't worry! I can assist you to restore the blog and make it fully work! You will also get a Facebook fanpage and Twitter account of this blog.

Hamri, Jun 9, 2017 IP