1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Quality Content Marketing Service To Increase Your Authority and Website Traffic

Discussion in 'Services' started by Pillai.G, Apr 23, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]

What is Content Marketing?
    Content Marketing is defined as the process providing value for your website visitors with useful and high quality content related to your niche to persuade and attract your potential customers to your website.

How I can Benefit From Content Marketing?
    Content marketing is one of the best way to generate targeted leads and repeat sales. Everyone focus too much on SEO and often neglect content marketing which leads to failure in attracting more and more customers to your website. Content marketing helps you to provide value for your potential customer. Content marketing has become a must for any type of business to increase their sales and improve their branding awareness.

Content marketing is not a show off for businesses, but to educate their potential customers. Let me give you an example, online users often searching for solution for their problem. Let's say I'm searching for the easiest way to lose weight. I hunt for information using search engines and might click on the top 3 search results but none of them provide me solution to my problem and directly pitch their products instead of giving solution for my problem. I click on the 4th result, they have a long informative article which provides in depth detail on how I can reduce my weight. At the end of the content they have call to action feature which tells me if I'm looking for 30 days plans for weight lose. I'm definitely going to click on the link and opt for the product because I was convinced with the informative free solution that they have provided.

The most effective content marketing strategy requires proper planning and journalistic quality writing that persuades and educates your potential customers. Most of you would not have sufficient time and resources to do this- and that's why you need us to take over.

Your Content Marketing Strategic Partner

We will help you to plan, develop, and distribute high quality content that increases your business ROI.

Our content marketing process covers:

Content Planning
    We will analyze your niche and website to come up with the most suitable keyword and the most effective type of content.

Content development
    We do not believe in writing 500-750 words anymore. If you're looking for your business to stand out you need content with at least 2000 words to provide the most efficient and reliable information your potential customer is looking for.

Content Promotion / Distribution
    We will promote your content through your social media networks. We will require authentication to manage your social media networks for maximum exposure for an example Facebook. We will promote the epic content published on your website with Facebook PPC to attract and get the content shared within the targeted demographic.

Our Packages

Bronze Package - $300
    • 4 blog post of 2000 words will be developed and published. One blog post per week.
    • Each post will be promoted through your most reliable and effective social media network.

Silver Package - $600
    • 8 blog post of 2000 words will be developed and published. Two blog posts per week.
    • Each blog post will be promoted through your most reliable and effective social media network.

Gold Package - $900
    • 12 blog post of 2000 words will be developed and published. Three blog posts per week.
    • Each blog post will be promoted through your most reliable and effective social media network.

We will only work up to 5 clients to make sure we provide the best content marketing service to achieve their business goals.

If you have any question you can PM me or email me at

Pillai.G, Apr 23, 2015 IP