1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Quality Content - Fast Turn Around Times

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by RegularTraderInc, Apr 15, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I'M BACK!!!! not that any one missed me :)

Here are samples of my work.

https://hubpages.com/money/financialsecurity

http://jerrellsmith.hubpages.com/hub/OffbeatDestinations

Introduction

I have been a writer and editor online since before the dawn of the internet as we know it – as a desk editor for seven years at Prodigy, the original online news and information service.

Why I want To Write for You

I relish variety in my writing diet. Writing for you will vary my menu and, no doubt, tempt me to ‘taste’ topics I’ve never before been tempted to sample.

Even after 12 years of working as a writer and editor, I continue to be challenged, and seek new challenges, to keep my mind fresh, my vocabulary expanding and oh, what wonderful energy exciting new projects can produce!

It’s far less fun to completely self-create projects than to have some sense of direction from the entity you are engaged by to spill sense onto paper, or a computer screen. That said, I did get a bit of pleasure from personal research to discover why a wagon for kids came to be called ‘Radio Flyer’, and from learning – where a long-ago columnist for a New York City newspaper wasn’t able to – how yellow came to be so popular a color for taxi cabs. (The former was an arbitrary choice by the creator of the wagon. The latter came to be because an early taxi fleet operator in New York City felt yellow was an easy color to see amidst a sea of cars at a time when yellow was not in the color spectrum favored by car makers.)

Still, over a decade, one answer has eluded me: Why horse races often start at such odd times as 5:05 p.m. Oh, I can actually get the answer anytime I choose to – but it’s always nice to leave a stone unturned!

Pricing:

$1.50 Per 100 Words (In my opinion, price well worth the content, but I will let you determine that)

Payments must be made before production

Email:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    RegularTraderInc, Apr 15, 2017 IP