1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Quality Content Creation! Fast Turnaround, Great Rates! - As Low as $0.01/word!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by QualityContentCreation, May 11, 2010.

Hello,
    My name is Alan. I am a college-educated American citizen, a native English speaker. I have plenty of experience with producing content and I have many positive reviews (just check my iTrader!). I can offer fast turnaround and low rates! For most standard article writing assignments, my rates are just $0.01 per word! However, if you need technical writing, sales copy, research, or promotional writing that needs to be written in a very particular voice, I can do that as well, at the low rate of $10.00 per hour.

Whether you need a bulk order of articles or just one small order, I'm your man. For bulk orders, at least 50% up-front payment is required. Any order with full up-front payment will receive priority over an order that has not been paid yet. All payment is accepted via paypal.

Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED! If you are not completely satisfied, I will make suggested corrections to your order. And if you are still not satisfied, you get a 25% refund, no questions asked.

Feel free to shoot me a PM - I am available NOW for fast article delivery!

QualityContentCreation, May 11, 2010 IP
  2. swbcanning

swbcanning Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I require some articles written on the political situation in the UK for my political bllog.

swbcanning, May 11, 2010 IP
  3. QualityContentCreation

QualityContentCreation Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would be able to produce articles with this content.

For others reading this thread: I typically read the news on a daily basis as a part of my personal habit - therefore I feel comfortable writing about current events as well.

QualityContentCreation, May 11, 2010 IP
  4. vinapackingfilm

vinapackingfilm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We need fresh article writing related to "PP shopping bag, shopping bags, reusable shopping bag", if you interested in, PM me on skype at Traneric83. Also we need your price on content editing?

vinapackingfilm, May 11, 2010 IP
  5. QualityContentCreation

QualityContentCreation Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds good! For most other services, including content editing, my fee comes in at about $10.00 an hour. I can get a decent amount of work done in an hour, however. (i.e. I charge $0.01 per word because I can usually write about 1000 words an hour) The rate of content editing per word would depend on the difficulty of the job.

QualityContentCreation, May 12, 2010 IP