1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Quality Articles for SALE (Price for 100 words)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by abeja_reina_1989, Jul 20, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello again! I'm sure you have all probably seen me around from time to time. My name is Brittany Brydahl and I have been freelance writing since 2009. I have written product reviews, posting on a variety of forums, created product descriptions, contributed to many blogs and just written articles on a very wide range of topics.

I would have to say that my favorite things to write about are related to psychology, relationships and health. I love to learn so just about anything under the sun is going to interest me.

I am currently looking for a few projects to keep me busy, as one of my daily jobs is taking a break from content for a while. My rate is generally $2/100 words but if that is too much please let me know and depending on the difficulty of the job, I may be able to lower that a bit.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from many of you very soon.

Take care!
    -Brittany

abeja_reina_1989, Jul 20, 2016 IP