1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Quality American Author Available for a Variety of Writing Projects

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by clashctyrokr, Sep 26, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I'm sure you're busy so I'll keep this brief.
    I am a young entrepreneur born and raised in Washington State, USA. I am a native English speaker and a proficient writer. I've been writing for online clients for 5 or 6 years now.

If you need help with web content, articles, product reviews, blog posts, etc. I'd be happy to discuss your next project with you.

My rates vary between $0.02 and $0.04 per word, depending on the project size, scope, and difficulty. Most content is billed around $0.03 per word.

I am available via PM here, email, and Skype to discuss projects.
    I look forward to hearing from you!

clashctyrokr, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  2. IMMozie

IMMozie Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I'm looking for reliable and good quality writing services for a few client projects of mine.

Mainly in Roofing, Automotive/Wheels/Vinyl Wraps and some personal reviews/projects.

My budget is around $1-$3 depending on the task/word count and client budget. Quality is king and keeping my clients happy is very important to me.

Please send me a few samples if you're interested in working together. I am currently looking for 2-3 high quality writers for a bulk automotive writing job coming in the near future.

Mozie

IMMozie, Oct 9, 2014 IP