1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Paying Niche Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by onlygrace, Oct 5, 2016.

Hi, I've bought this site from flippa 1 year ago and hoping to have time to improve SEO on this site. I bought it because the content is well written and I believe with the small effort it will bring revenue. I only add 1 written content in the homepage. the rest is from the last owner.

Unluckily, I am failed. I don't have enough time to develop this site, since my main focus is developing app. The site just sit on my hosting without further improvement. I hope the next buyer can improve its traffic and earning, since it is really potential site.

The site is monetized using amazon + adsense + shareasale. However recently my amazon account was banned (because of my mistake in another site). I've got few clicks from adsense and few sales from amazon. It's very small so you can ignore it.

During 1 year of owning this site, I've got 3 blogpost offers from person who own moving company. I rejected them all since the price is not good enough for me. That's because this site still low on traffic, but if you can rise the traffic, I believe there are more moving company will come and offer good price for blogpost.

The site is sold as it is, including domain+content. Bid it now, you won't be sorry

onlygrace, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  2. Airgrade

Airgrade Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any adsense bans on the account attached to this site?

Airgrade, Oct 24, 2016 IP
  3. onlygrace

onlygrace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nope. As you can see, the adsense ads is still showing in the web

onlygrace, Nov 3, 2016 IP