1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High Paying Keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by profs77, Jan 5, 2006.

I have heard that some Adsense Ads give high cost per click revenue based on high paying keywords. I know some words like Home Loans and Low Rate mortgages are among the high paying words that get you over $30/a click. Or is this information bogus? Is there anywhere where I can find a list of high paying keywords?

profs77, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  2. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    You could always learn to use the search function and read one of the 1,000 posts about this...

fryman, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  3. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The information about high paying keywords is true. I've heard about people getting paid 5 bucks a click for certain keywords in certain categories.

There is a big problem, though. Categories which pay this much per click tend to be difficult to build a successful website for.

How many sites out there are designed for Homeloans, Low Rate Mortgages, or SEO? Too many to count.

If you are looking for a list of good keywords, serious webmasters use Word Tracker. It gives you detailed analysis on keywords.

if you're looking for places/programs that tell you the prices per click for specific keywords, I'm not sure if any exist.

tesla, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  4. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    5 bucks per click is not a high paying keyword, he is talking about the old myth of keywords paying $30 bucks and more... and no, they don't exist...

fryman, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  5. sebastianrs

sebastianrs Active Member

Best Answers:
    directly.

btw i think nobody makes use of the search function at all because there are for sure a hundreds duplicates for some topics ...

sebastianrs, Jan 6, 2006 IP
  6. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend you not to focus on high paying keyword to be multi millionair over night.

Just work on the area you are interested in.

Arasp, Feb 11, 2006 IP
  7. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I know the SEM manager at a large mortgage company and they do makes bids in the $20 range. There is tons of competition and the niche this big company has is something that the typical webmaster wouldn't find.

I see a $5 to $10 click every few 10,000 of clicks and have seen a $30 click every year or so. The vast majority of clicks will be $0.0x to $0.xx.

Experiment in several interests and see what works.

tbarr60, Feb 11, 2006 IP