1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"high paying keywords" sites and tos ?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by doganli, Aug 27, 2005.

I am thinking about making a new site which publish min bids for adsense.
    But I cant be sure is it wrong or not ?

best regards

doganli, Aug 27, 2005 IP
  2. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a good question!

Given what others have said on the site, I'd make the site then e-mail Google asking them if it breaches any policies and if you're OK to put AdSense on.

If they say it's fine, put AdSense on. It shouldn't matter if it's a site designed around high keywords - they've already said it's fine, afterall, and you could quote them on this later on if needed?

The more money you make the more they make, and now I figure from my past few days of Built for AdSense paranoia I'm quite satisfied that if your site's useful and both you and G are earning money, there's really no reason to worry.

Who are you to /really/ know for *sure* that they're high paying keywords, anyway? We can only estimate and base our figures on Overture bids and through AdWords and such. Who'se to know what the advertisers are doing all the time. Things change constantly.

Build your 'high keyword site', build it nice, build it for the people visiting, give them what they want and place AdSense on to give them relative adverts. :)

I don't see anything wrong with that. It's no different to all those Meso* blogs, except you're building a whole site around high paying topics and you aren't pinching content - well, I'd definately go with ORIGINAL articles if you're building a site around AdSense. Serenity in here does articles for $7, and there's many on elance (although it's a fair bit of hassle to figure out for new users and I can't be bothered anymore, I have a lancer I always use via e-mail) who will do them a little cheaper if you're on a tight budget. Still, $7 is more then fine when the writers just an e-mail away.

Hope this eases any apprehensions. After the last few days I don't want anyone to go worrying about 'Built for AdSense' sites. It's a ****** terrible ordeal. :p

Pete

GADOOD, Aug 27, 2005 IP
  3. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    Send an e-mail to google and ask them.

Nobody here can tell you the answer to that question.

aeiouy, Aug 27, 2005 IP