1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High Paying Keywords Scam

Discussion in 'General Business' started by anusha, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Infiniterb

Infiniterb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good work, TopDog.

As far as Mr JohnsonDaividSmithWright is concerned, I wouldn't believe any claims from someone who promotes some junk Geocities page as making thousands using adsense. If you were honestly making over a buck a day with adsense, you can get yourself a decent domain and some hosting.

Infiniterb, May 6, 2005 IP
  2. anusha

anusha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good work top dog...

anusha, May 6, 2005 IP
  3. classifieds

classifieds Sopchoppy Flash

Best Answers:
    So how come a guy like this doesn't get neg rep'd out of the system?

classifieds, May 6, 2005 IP
  4. topdog

topdog Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right! I forgot to give him a negative rep for being a scammer. Thanks for reminding me.

topdog, May 6, 2005 IP
  5. Imran

Imran Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I get more traffic then this and more clicks then this, but my Earnings never cross damn never evern even touch these hights, not even in my dreams. Even I dream of getting just about 50$ a day not more then that and even that does not happen :eek:

Imran, May 6, 2005 IP
  6. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    I'm lost.....

then....

First you say you get your moneys worth, BIG time, and now you call him a scammer???!!!

Something tells me this should be real easy to understand! Must get off crack!! I must get off crack!! :D

Nintendo, May 6, 2005 IP
  7. topdog

topdog Peon

Best Answers:
    You didn't read my post and the proof info before making your post.

I got my info from sensecash guy. He's not the scammer. It's the adsensesystem.com guy who is a member of this forum that is the scammer. RE-READ the info I posted about the whois and the paypal accounts and then you will see that I proved those are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE and not the same person as was thought by others.

Get it now????

sensecash.com guy is not a scammer in my opinion.

adsensesystem.com guy is the scammer. He copied the screenshot from sensecash.com and manipulated the stats screenshot from sensecash.com and posted the stats on his site.

I'm not sure how much more clear I can make it for you. I already showed the whois and paypal info that clearly shows that these are two different people and that the scammer is adsensesystem.com guy.... NOT sensecash.com guy.

Man... that's a mouthful.

So let me state it one more time....

I still don't think sensecash.com guy is a scammer.

I proved that adsensesystem.com guy IS THE SCAMMER.

TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.

topdog, May 6, 2005 IP
  8. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    That's what I wasn't sure about...

That post made it look like both of those sites were the same site!!!!

I thought JohnsonSmith was the webmaster of the site where you paid $30.00 and then learned how to make a lot more AdSense money!!!

Nintendo, May 6, 2005 IP
  9. topdog

topdog Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope... smith or wright - depends on which account he signs in with here is the scammer. He is the adsensesystem.com guy.

The guy that helped me is the sensecash.com dude. LOL

I can see how anyone can get confused.... but the bottom line is we revealed who the TRUE SCAMMER is ==> JOHNSONSMITH who is also DAVIDWRIGHT

topdog, May 6, 2005 IP
  10. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    Talk about ironic! First every one slams and bashes YOU, and then YOU turn out to be the hero on this!!!

Nintendo, May 7, 2005 IP
  11. anusha

anusha Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion .. both the sites sensecash.com and adsensesystem.com are both awesome scams....

anusha, May 7, 2005 IP
  12. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    Gotta agree with that, after all they both used false stats.

I noticed the site in JohnsonSmiths signature and thought there must be some type of con involved because after reading some of his posts....he didn't appear to know enough about adsense to justify owning that site.

Cyclops, May 7, 2005 IP
  13. anusha

anusha Active Member

Best Answers:
    These people simply pretend to be professionals... His avatar says it all...

anusha, May 7, 2005 IP
  14. topdog

topdog Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you know that the sensecash.com stats are false?

adsensesystem.com copied the sensecash.com screenshot and did the manipulation to make it fasle.

Let's use names.

Andre Pereira owns sensecash.com

Scammer Smith/Wright owns adsensesystem.com

Andre puts up his real screen shot of his earnings. Nothing wrong with that.

Then along comes scammer Smith/Wright who copies the screen shot and manipulates the screen shot and shows the stats as if they are HIS stats.

If anyone was the victim here... it was Andre. It was his screen shot that was used/manipulated by the scammer (Smith/Wright from Berkeley).

I will still stand behind what I said previously. Andre from sensecash helped me out tremendously - hence the reason I am even taking the time to stand up for him. For anyone to accuse Andre of sensecash.com of being a scammer without ever having used his service is not right, in my opinion.

Yeah, you are entitled to your opinion, but how are you basing your opinion? If you have not had any dealings with Andre in the past.. then you are simply PRE-JUDGING him and his service, making you prejudice.

prej·u·dice Audio pronunciation of "prejudice" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prj-ds)
    n.

1. An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.
    2. A preconceived preference or idea.
    2. The act or state of holding unreasonable preconceived judgments or convictions. See Synonyms at predilection.
    3. Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion.
    4. Detriment or injury caused to a person by the preconceived, unfavorable conviction of another or others.

tr.v. prej·u·diced, prej·u·dic·ing, prej·u·dic·es

1. To cause (someone) to judge prematurely and irrationally. See Synonyms at bias.
    2. To affect injuriously or detrimentally by a judgment or an act.

topdog, May 7, 2005 IP
  15. anusha

anusha Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am having doubts on someone else too ...

anusha, May 7, 2005 IP
  16. topdog

topdog Peon

Best Answers:
    Anusha... I'm not here to get into a battle of "nim" wits with you. So I'll let my stats do the talking for me if you are "doubting" me and my ability to make a decent living from my sites.

I am not affiliated with sensecash.com nor do I stand to gain anything. I am standing up for Andre at sensecash because he didn't scam me. Plain and simple.

If I were to use your service and were happy with the service or product that you provided, and someone else made a post bashing you and your service - and their bashing was based on speculation and no actual dealings with you or your service/product... I would do the same for you Anusha, and stand up and post my experience of actual dealings with you, in your defense.

It's as simple as that.

The mystery has been solved... so let's just drop it. You are entitled to your opinion that sensecash.com guy is a scammer - and I am entitled to state the fact that sensecash.com guy (Andre) did not scam me.

Parts of this screenshot have been covered to comply with Google's policy. This screenshot was created yesterday morning...

(update: I ended up removing the screenshot. I need to be more humble)

=========
    Note: I'm not trying to sell anything to anyone here. If this screenshot serves as a motivator for you to work harder and smarter to increase your own earnings... then cool.

If it serves to feed your skepticism because you believe that's it not possible for anyone else to succeed because you haven't been able to reach these levels yet... keep on thinking that way.

Just because someone makes a godzillion posts on this forum does not make that person an expert.. nor does it mean that he/she is making serious revenue. The number of posts one makes in an adsense forum is not an indicator of one's ability to generate revenue with adsense or any other ad program.

I'm sure there are people here that have never made a post and make my earnings look like spare change.
    =========

This will probably be the last time I share my earnings info... so believe your own eyes or don't. In the end, it really doesn't matter.

You make yours, I'll make mine.... and to those that are kind... I'll be happy to offer up input to help you out. Just send a PM... I'll be around.

Peace........

topdog, May 7, 2005 IP
  17. anusha

anusha Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey topdog.. whatever u say.. sensecash.com is a scammer.. he started his site by claiming $200 clicks... then went to $50 and now @ $20... and a prominent adword advertiser...

A scammer is always a scammer!

anusha, May 7, 2005 IP
    fryman likes this.
  18. topdog

topdog Peon

Best Answers:
    Anusha... you are right... point taken.

You are basing your statement on the fact that he claims to sell high $ click keywords. That is a valid point you make.

In my opinion I was not scammed because even though I did not get the high $ clicks - I still got valuable information and input that helped me to increase my earnings.

Peace........

topdog, May 7, 2005 IP
  19. anusha

anusha Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah.. I'm sure the clicks wud be between 30 cents to 100 cents... and with a fair amt of traffic, you have it your way! These keywords can be got from common sense... and we don't need to pay sensecash for this...

anusha, May 7, 2005 IP
  20. topdog

topdog Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow... can put this to rest already?

I already agreed with you.

topdog, May 7, 2005 IP