1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High Paying Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by umairraja52, Apr 14, 2015.

1. ogads

ogads Peon

Best Answers:
    Check us out at OGAds

ogads, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  2. Rachel@MoreNiche

Rachel@MoreNiche Peon

Best Answers:
    All too often I see affiliates looking for quick easy wins, whereas I personally would be looking for longevity. The better high paying programmes will require work by you, but this is a business after all.

I work at MoreNiche as an affiliate manager (no I'm not just going to sell our programmes to you - you don't need that!) what I will say is though that we ensure our merchants pay high commissions with the understanding from our affiliates that they need to work for this money. The work levels out over time as commissions continue to be earned.

Don't waste time on offers which will be gone a couple of months down the line, choose a programme which will require continuous promotion for years. A steady income is surely better than a quick windfall, it could be a steady income of tens of thousands so worth working for! I know many of my affiliates are earning much more than I am, but I also know they've worked hard for it.

I think your best option is to acknowledge that you're going to need to do some work but find a programme or network which will support you in doing so.

Rachel@MoreNiche, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  3. Adwool

Adwool Peon

Best Answers:
    Adwool is CPI network with fastest payouts!
    Add me on skype to communicate faster: anna.adwool

Adwool, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  4. TRUE Media Partner

TRUE Media Partner Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You can try TRUE Media Partner: fast and easy registration, 10.000+ offers in more than 30 niches, weekly payments with no holds.
    PM me if you have some questions.

TRUE Media Partner, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  5. rahadhasan

rahadhasan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think maxbounty give high payouts offer..

rahadhasan, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  6. Lazuk Hasan

Lazuk Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Try most popular network Amazon and Clickbank.
    If you are trying to sell the physical product then best will be Amazon. Clickbank has a lot of categories and their commission range is good. And if you are working in Internet marketing niche then JVZoo and WarriorPlus is great.

Lazuk Hasan, Apr 23, 2016 IP
  7. allitapp

allitapp Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have mobile traffic and you are ready to make profit on CPI campaigns, you can try running offers from Allitapp. The payouts are wonderful, you can check them out and compare at Offervault

allitapp, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  8. Thomas Perry

Thomas Perry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    At the moment I'm doing pretty well with ExpertMobi

Thomas Perry, May 16, 2016 IP
  9. ariyes

ariyes Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on the Traffic you have or you can drive. If you have niche related targeted traffic that you think you can drive then any affiliate will work for you. but if you have for example health related traffic but you are doing ebooks affiliates then it will not work.

But now a days Coupon code affiliate work well and its easy compared to other affiliate program.

ariyes, May 23, 2016 IP
  10. Fredi

Fredi Member

Best Answers:
    In Affiliate marketing Niche and Traffic are important than anything else. Although you may try these Affiliate programs. These are high paying
    MaxBounty
    vCommission
    Affiliate.com
    Peerfly
    eBay’s Partner Network

Fredi, May 23, 2016 IP
  11. Bill Wade

Bill Wade Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with all. Traffic is best for Affiliate Marketing. If you are new - You can try with Jvzoo - An affiliate network to get experience. Then you should try with Amazon, Clickbank, Ebay,... They're all the "BIG BOSS" in Affiliate Programs ! Cheers !

Bill Wade, May 24, 2016 IP
  12. ASVNiX

ASVNiX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are a dreamer man.
    If you want to earn money, to have to make smth, and in 90% of you'll have to make a lot of work/research/studying.
    You have to understand which traffic sources do you have and what those users need, and after that you can give appropriate offers to them.
    You can have a web site with millions daily visitors, but if it's a users from some Tier 3 country and they don't have money, they will not buy that cool stuff you offer them, but they can easily make installs, registrations and other such stuff.
    I remember from my practice, that users from Egypt are very hungry on trial antiviruses.

And keep in mind, that you have to keep an eye on technical stuff, becouse sometimes becouse of some errors (it can be ad server or website error) you can loose users. For example ad server can show you 100 clicks, but you will recieve 20 people on your landing page. And you'll have to investigate, where is the problem and how to fix it quickly.

ASVNiX, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  13. expertmobi.com

expertmobi.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey! Try ExpertMobi, the affiliate CPI/CPA network. We have a variety of offers (600+ great CPI/CPA worldwide campaigns for APK, CPI mobile android/iOS)so you may find best payouts with us! ExpertMobi is easy to register! Please contact us on Skupe: supportexpertmobi, jody.support

expertmobi.com, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  14. ByOffers

ByOffers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To earn really big money like $1000 per day always requires efforts. We can help you to make passive income on essay writing offers, contact me via skype: byoffers

ByOffers, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  15. Dylan Barns

Dylan Barns Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check out ExpertMobi

Dylan Barns, Aug 17, 2016 IP
  16. cinedigm

cinedigm Peon

Best Answers:
    Dove Channel on either Hasoffers or Linkshare.

cinedigm, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  17. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    I have been promoting CPA / Affiliate offers for 16+ years.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead) offers, because there is no credit card / purchase required for a user to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher, than offers that require a sale.

Most of the offers I run are paying $20-$40 per lead. There are offers that pay more / less that also work well. But by no means, are these high paying offers. However, they have very broad mass appeal...likely to be of interest to a very large audience, so the potential to produce high volume exists.

PPL offers (IMO) are truly hard to beat. They are free to the consumer, but still have decent payouts. They have mass appeal, so they are of interest

I have done so well with them over the past 16+ years, that I am totally bias when it comes to questions about offers.

Anyway, something to think about.

eMonetize, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  18. Diskretni

Diskretni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think profit is only important.

Diskretni, Aug 20, 2016 IP
  19. ZenithP

ZenithP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As per my point of view, I have found by Solwin, Which offers 50% commission.

ZenithP, Sep 13, 2016 IP
  20. GatewayXtreme

GatewayXtreme Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Get rich quick solution almost never pays off.. If you want to earn good money, you have to provide people with quality service, which time and effort is needed, I use an affiliate program that taught me how to set up a business and make money from it and I used finished it, however to get ranked and to have visitors coming it requires time and some patience. :)

GatewayXtreme, Sep 20, 2016 IP