1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High Paying Adult Affiliates?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by damnsports, Mar 16, 2009.

Hey,

Sorry if this should go in the Adult forum in BST, but what are some high paying adult affiliate sites?

I heard Adult Friend Finder was really good and I have them installed on my site but am wondering what promotional tool people have the most success with? I currently have a peel ad, a IM message that pops up in the bottom right and a leaderboard.

Thanks

damnsports, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  2. asmodeus

asmodeus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AFF is high paying?? Good luck with that!

I suggest sponsors that pay revshare with rebills. Now THAT can really add up over time. You want to be in this biz for the long haul and not for some short term beer money.

asmodeus, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  3. 4rch3typ3

4rch3typ3 Peon

Best Answers:
    there are so many affiliate programs in the adult catagory today its hard to find a good one

4rch3typ3, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  4. damnsports

damnsports Banned

Best Answers:
    By high paying I mean they pay higher than the average payout.

I have seen revenue sharing on a few of these adult aff's and it seems like a reliable way to bring in money. Would someone mind explaining to me how it works? Does it have to do with CPC or CPM?

thx

damnsports, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  5. asmodeus

asmodeus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But the problem with AFF is down the road when they stop giving you those high payouts, which has been discussed to death here on DP, so I wont go into it.

Revshare is great if you are promoting a niche that buyers want to keep getting every month. It's not so great with generic adult content, but rebills are high with microniches. The buyer you referred gets billed every month, so you get that share EVERY month instead of just a one time payout. I've had buyers rebilled for over a YEAR without cancelling and it's a great way to get passive income.

Webcam sales work well with revshare too. I know they'll dazzle you with the high PPS payouts, but most experienced adult webmasters will tell you to go with revshare instead because cam buyers tend to get addicted to certain models and you get paid the revshare PER MINUTE, just like the model does. It adds up to some seriously good coin! :)

asmodeus, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  6. bigbucks

bigbucks Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a really good adult affiliate. It is a adult phone affiliate, you get 1.00 a min, weekly payouts, your own 800 number, if you become a partner then you get your own website where clients can make calls online instead of calling a number, that way there are more options for the customers you send. With the affiliates we have now they are getting a 20 min sale in about every 75 people that visit their site, and niche related sites are getting about 5 10-30 minute sales for every 100 visits. The weekends are obviously busier than the weekdays :). This past December sales dropped by about 15% but as of last month we have noticed an increase in sales by about 30%...Customers are buying, and they are buying a lot.

Some of the other benefits of our program is you get paid for the life of the customer, and as of right now about 80% of the customers that call, do call back. Having a adult phone affiliate also wont interfere with subscription affiliates, so there are a lot of benefits to our program. If you are interested please feel free to visit our site and sign up at www. arkaosaffiliates . com to read more and sign up.

Phone is popping guys, seriously look in to it! We are one of the highest paying affiliates as well, most other affiliates offer up to 30% or up to 50%. "Up to" being the key word, which equals up to being anywhere from .30 cents to .75 cents that your actually making. With us you make 50% of my profits all the time, every time which is 1.00 a min. We also offer bonus weeks where you can make more.

bigbucks, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  7. 4rch3typ3

4rch3typ3 Peon

Best Answers:
    personally i am using topbucks right now... i havent gotten any revenue from it yet but the pages seem to look better than the others that i have used

4rch3typ3, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  8. sevittopcu

sevittopcu Peon

Best Answers:
    sevittopcu, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  9. fixxxme

fixxxme Peon

Best Answers:
    fixxxme, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  10. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are plenty more adult affiliates similar to Adult Friend Finder, but the problem is the high chargeback due to fraud

golfpro1, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  11. psyclon

psyclon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am actually making over 700, many days over 100 per day, from referring ppl to a site I will soon name. But only after payment time is here.

psyclon, Oct 15, 2011 IP