1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High Paying AdSense Keywords ...

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by freeuploadedfiles, Aug 15, 2006.

1. kids

kids Active Member

Best Answers:
    A day dream with $80 keywords. Now you cry with $1 per click. Keep dreaming, your no money dreaming!

kids, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  2. kuntek

kuntek Peon

Best Answers:
    Carmen Electra for advertisers = $0.32 - $0.47

How much from this do Publishers get knows only Google.

kuntek, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  3. Angelus

Angelus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There was a 60% mentioned here and on other forums but as you have said, only G know the exact amonut.

p.l.u.r.

Angelus, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  4. adresaklumea

adresaklumea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    adresaklumea, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  5. WhatUdo!

WhatUdo! Guest

Best Answers:
    So, not to get to far off the topic of Carmen Electra but is there a some what accurate list of better paying keywords?

WhatUdo!, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  6. wm8c

wm8c Peon

Best Answers:
    Another place to get ball park estimates that I haven't see listed here (unless I just missed it) is overtures bid tool at overture dot com (too new to post a link in this forum yet :mad:) It's not an exact science because the prices change constantly, but as mentioned in an earlier post, find the right niche and off you go! Finding keywords and phrases in the $1 -2 range can be done with a little research.

wm8c, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  7. jason_l

jason_l Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a new site which I pay approx 1.50 CPC on google adwords to drive rtaffic to it. I added simple adsense to the bottom to help defray some of the costs (I forget what it's it's called, but it's not the normal full ads, just a few links). In 4 days, my CTR has went from 3-6-8-10, getting about 60-80 cents per click. I have had other adword campaigns, and I have always paid over $1 per click. Are people really surprised that people bid that high?

jason_l, Aug 19, 2006 IP
  8. RollTheStones

RollTheStones Banned

Best Answers:
    chicago culinary schools
    I got up to $60 on a stupid link on the first page of this, the latest one posted I got $6, I think thats still great

RollTheStones, Aug 22, 2006 IP
  9. scott.symbiotic.com

scott.symbiotic.com Peon

Best Answers:
    The bid values are the max avg CPC for keywords (adwords) as of the last update. I am the first to admit that this summer has been really busy so updates where not as often as they should have been.

It's really the relative difference that you are looking for (which keyword is better) not how much am I going to make per click that the tool was designed for.

In my personal experience my bid value to actual revenue per click was in the 10% to 20% range! if your not optimized for the right keywords or their are a lot more publishers than advertizers for a keyword you will probably get less than 5% of the Bid value!

On a more personal note I want to stop and thank all the people who love us and the one who hates us on this forum because any press is good press ;)

~scotty

scott.symbiotic.com, Aug 31, 2006 IP
  10. Scot King

Scot King Peon

Best Answers:
    structured settlements used to pay pretty high. So did conference call.

Scot King, Sep 2, 2006 IP