1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Page Authority and Domain Authority Site with incredible backlinks

Discussion in 'Sites' started by johndavis74, May 22, 2016.

Why are you selling this site?
    I just bought this site about three or four weeks ago because I was going to use it to apply to get back into Google News because the site was once a google news approved site (I do have a google news sites for sale as well) but once I bought this name I found two google news sites for sale so I bought them.

How is it monetized?
    The plan was to put adsense on it but I have not gotten around to doing that yet. If I end up keeping it I think I am going to not only to put adsense but I am going to hire some people to write articles about surfing and put amazon surfing gear on it as well.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No

How much time does this site take to run?
    I have done nothing with it other than add some content which is all unique.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    I think the site would be better as a surfing news site and the content would be the challenge since I know nothing about surfing.

This site has some major backlinks from sites like huffington post, espn, and many other big sites. It has a DA 38 and a PA 49 and the backlinks alone would cost far more than the cost of the site. It would be easy to rank for major surfing terms.

I have not done much with it. The previous owner had bought some traffic and it is getting some searches but not much with little content.

The top keywords so far (I only have a few days of data)
    make money online
    surf blog guest post

The top referrals are
    cracked.com
    google.com
    huffingtonpost.com
    professionalmariner.com
    surf4all.net
    SEMrush
    Take a look at flippa and see how many sites with this high of a DA is listed this cheap.

johndavis74, May 22, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. finqoo

finqoo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So what's the URL?

finqoo, May 22, 2016 IP
  3. MMP

MMP Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello a few questions:

Can you please share GA with me?
    Is the content on the site unique?
    Has the website ever been marked as spam or had adsense issues?

Thanks!

MMP, Sep 30, 2017 IP