1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying High End, Graphic Designer experienced in Material Design

Discussion in 'Design' started by Tumpo, Oct 5, 2016.

I am looking for a talented and High End web designer to completely redesign our website/web app. We are looking for quality and experience, not "cheap price" like some threads here.

If you have the WOW factor when it comes to design and take proud in your work you might be our ideal candidate.

We are only looking for someone who has used Material Design before and is able to showcase projects where he/she successfully created the branding for a website / app from scratch using material design.

We are only interested in the graphic work (Photoshop, etc..) , the coding part will be done by our team.

If you are interested, please get back to us with:

-a portfolio showcasing previous work using material design

-an estimate price range for a full web design (logo + homepage + a couple of auxiliary pages). We understand that you can't be precise, and we are open to work hourly on the project as there are many variable involved, but we want to know what's a your price range to ensure we are on the same level. Alternatively, include your hourly rate as well.

We are looking for quality not cheap price, so if you are a professional designer, please get in touch.

Thanks

Tumpo, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  2. H2O-Pixel

H2O-Pixel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Tumpo,

I am John Monsalud, a freelance web designer/developer. I specialize in building high quality websites for a fair price.
    I am interested to help you brand a new logo and redesign your website for only $800.
    I can start immediately and can give a daily report, my average turn-around is 2-3 weeks.

BTW, here's some of my portfolio
    • bucketsofwhimsies.com
    • lanotdesign.com
    • circuitsandshields.com
    You can see more on my website at h2opixel.com

If this sounds great to you, let's start discussing your website.
    my skype ID is : chath2opixel
    or you can PM me here :)

H2O-Pixel, Oct 6, 2016 IP