1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Definition Funny Desktop Wallpapers Site For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by fare, Nov 3, 2016.

Wallpaper Fire is a High Definition desktop Wallpapers site with over 500 Wall Papers already added and 8000+ ready to be added under different categories.

The site features a 5 Year old PREMIUM DOMAIN which is simply perfect for this genre. Site runs on WordPress with a slightly customised premium theme design.

You can manage all aspects of the site via the admin panel including wallpapers, pictures, categories, members, links, pages, seo, comments etc.

All pictures are "hosted" meaning that they are not pulled off other sites and actually reside on our own server. The site also has various plugins installed for SEO, sitemap, promotions, forms etc.

Currently, the site doesn't make any profit as I do not have time to promote and monetise this website. This site has been sitting on my server for 4 Years, finally, I've decided to sell it off to someone who can handle it well and take this site to new heights.
    SEMrush
    Please PM me if you have any enquiries.

Thank You :)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    fare, Nov 3, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. tnet.lt

tnet.lt Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

how about wallpapers copyright? Where from did you get them?

tnet.lt, Nov 4, 2016 IP