1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High CTR vs High CPC

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Hayden Lyle, Mar 11, 2016.

Hello,

My name is Hayden Lyle and I am the owner of a blog in the travel niche, specifically Walt Disney World and we receive about 100k page views a month. I just had a quick question about my ads. My Banner ads have a relatively low CTR at .14% but a high CPC, well high for my site at $.47. I just recently changed out one of my banner ads in the middle of my blog posts for a large rectangle ad. The Large Recrangle ad has a much higher CTR at .57% but the CPC is about half at $.2. My question was should I switch back to my banner ads with the Higher CPC but lower CTR or stay with the Large Rectangle with the Higher CTR but lower CPC to maximize earning? Thank you and I look forward to reading your responses

Hayden Lyle, Mar 11, 2016 IP