1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Authority Tech Site - Making $700+ profit/mo - Huge Potentials

Discussion in 'Sites' started by AkiedoFung, Jun 26, 2020.

High Authority Tech Site - Making $700+ profit/mo Fast Growing Tech Site Making $8988+ revenue/year from Adsense & Paid Posts | Detailed Articles | Organic Traffic from US & UK | Huge Opportunities.

High Authority Tech Site - Making $700+ profit/mo Fast Growing Tech Site Making $8988+ revenue/year from Adsense & Paid Posts | Detailed Articles | Organic Traffic from US & UK | Huge Opportunities.

Seller's Notes
    Business Description

This is a website that provides quality how-to guides, solutions for all the newest smartphone devices. This site was developed several months ago in my spare time and now has 3,000 articles that can be found at the top of Google searches.

krispitech.com is a fast growing popular technology blog focused on How-to guides to solving Android phones issues, computer and smartphones problems, useful solutions, Tips and Tricks, Software and Hardware Guides, Apps, Security and hundreds of topics and helped thousands of readers over the course of time.

Krispitech was started in 2019 and has shared lots of very well explained detailed solutions to problems on hundreds of topics from basic to advanced tasks and have helped thousands of readers over the past one year.

If the site updated with new posts regularly it can drive huge traffic and huge revenue. The site has tons of untapped opportunities and potentials.

The site is already ranking for thousands of high potentials, evergreen, important keywords at 1st Page on Google.

How does your business make money?

The website makes money from advertising that appears on the website from Google Adsense and also guest post sponsorship, with the majority of the revenue coming from post sponsorships.

As of now krispitech.com is being monetized with AdSense and Paid/Sponsored posts but it can be monetized huge with Android apps CPA offers, pay per install offers and software promotions, various network Ads, Paid reviews, Amazon and software affiliates and etc.

Which has tons of untapped revenue potentials and huge opportunities for amazing future growth.

Why should someone buy this business?

This is a great business for someone that is either looking for a passive income as less than 4 hours a month is needed to keep the site updated. This time is just spent writing 1 article per week on something happening in the tech world (300-400 words in length), which can be outsourced to a copywriter if desired. Copywriters generally charge between $0.75-$1.25 per 100 words if you plan to go this route.

As the site is basically on autopilot for operations, this can also be a great reason for someone to buy the site and grow it to a make larger scale. These niche tech sites/blogs are very popular and people are searching for content related to their electronics.

What does your business do?

Recently acquired technology blog with great domain authority (MOZ DOMAIN AUTHORITY 42).

1 Most traffic comes from google, you can get stable traffic even if you don't post any articles.

2 Traffic is stable and also growing. With more added content and keyword research, you can gain more pageviews and traffic.

3 The site has a lot of backlinks from high authority sites.

4 Cost is 50 USD per month for writer fees, server fee is 19.99.

I'm selling it because I have another project to work on, I have to spend time to find topics for my writers to work on so it consumes a lot of time.

Most guest posts I've denied so far. However I have accept post sponsorships from companies from time to time. Evidence in the images below.

How does your business make money?

Post sponsorships and Google Adsense.

Business Strengths

· Key Words Ranking

· Low Time Commitment Required

· Passive Revenue

· Turn-key Operations

Opportunities for a new owner

· Add more quality content from keyword research

· Develop New Features

Key day-to-day operations

· Website Maintenance

Marketing

· SEO

Why are you selling this business?

I'm selling it because I have another project to work on, I have to spend time to find topics for my writers to work on so it consumes a lot of time.

Who would this business be perfect for?

Technology enthusiasts

Inventory

Units: -

Value: -

Assets

·

· Domains

· Website files, source code and content

Social Media

Facebook: 120 followers

Twitter: 48 followers