1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hiding IP With Php(Curl)

Discussion in 'PHP' started by SNaRe, Nov 26, 2007.

In these days there is a problem at google when i make bulk pagerank check it started to ban. it bans after 2000 3000 checks and show forbiidden page.
    Today i heard an old friend told me that he had same problem and he solved with hiding ip with software. It's not with proxy. he told google is not able to solve ip and it doesn't ban.
    Is there a way to do something like this? I use curl on my scripts.

SNaRe, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  2. selling vcc

selling vcc Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe your problem is that you are using curl (google sees your server's IP)

Is there a way to remove curl functions?

selling vcc, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  3. matthewrobertbell

matthewrobertbell Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to contact google, you will have to use TCP, which requires them to know your ip address to send the response. You could buy lots of ip addresses and use them all.

matthewrobertbell, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  4. mvl

mvl Peon

Best Answers:
    It is technically impossible to hide your ip without using anonymous proxies.

mvl, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  5. wmtips

wmtips Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If google is not able to solve IP then there is no HTTP connection to google ;). You need to use proxies to perform bulk PR requests nowadays..

wmtips, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  6. blacknet

blacknet Active Member

Best Answers:
    get a load of ip addresses, much faster than proxies, sort ptr records out, fake rwhois, dump curl, dif user agent per ip and remember everybody else uses proxies too and they can get banned + they're slower - if there fast quick and cheap then why are they.. data collection gateway (by who.. big company or bedroom hacker)?

blacknet, Nov 26, 2007 IP