1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hide IP: proxy and tool.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by test, Aug 7, 2005.

1. test

test Peon

Best Answers:

In my opinion, some proxy with high anonymity , Google coudn't trace back my oiginal IP. And before i using a proxy for my click plan, i always delete all cookie. But i still worry, if i get rid of my click plan, how do i get 100$ per month :(.
    Thanks all u guys.SEMrush

test, Aug 7, 2005 IP
    SEMrush
  2. daed

daed Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you actually serious that you spend that much time just to make $100/month? Why don't you invest that time and energy into something productive.. you know.. the whole "LONG TERM" concept.

daed, Aug 7, 2005 IP
  3. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    Create real content. Drive people to your site, and a portion of them will click on ads. Drive enough traffic and you will make $100.00 a month.

What you are doing now is destined for failure. Has Google ever sent you a check?

The amount of work you would have to do to assure that you would not be caught by google is not worth it. So anything short of that means you are likely going to get caught. If not today, tomorrow. And as others have noted, you are impacting people here. Some of these people here buy the ads. Some of them may publish in your same sector and they are losing ads to your thievery.

You are obviously not mature enough to be running your own business yet. Have fun with your friends and work at McDonalds in the summetime. In a few more years when you are actually going to take things seriously, look about starting back up.

aeiouy, Aug 7, 2005 IP
  4. super_kid

super_kid Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats exactly what I was thinkin - all that work to make 100 bucks a month? Man, you can make tons more by getting a real job. Are you that commited to not working? :p

super_kid, Aug 7, 2005 IP
  5. test

test Peon

Best Answers:
    Iam working for Software Engineering Company and i created my own forum for our students from my university.Its rank is about 70K (according to Alexa) , but people don't focus on these links much, so i have to click by myself :(.

Thnx u guys anyway, i will think about "LONG TERM" :).

test, Aug 7, 2005 IP
  6. thebassman

thebassman Asleep at the Keyboard

Best Answers:
    And stop ripping people off and being dishonest dumbass.

thebassman, Aug 7, 2005 IP
  7. TooHappy

TooHappy Guest

Best Answers:
    You are nothing but a crook and as worthless as they come.

TooHappy, Aug 7, 2005 IP
    david_sakh likes this.