1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi there! I believe you can help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ixabhay, Oct 21, 2016.

Hello one and all who sees this.
    I am Abhay, I've been here for over 4 years(just checked I joined way back in 2010). Was dormant for last 4 years.

I was really active back when I joined this forum and was excited of taking part in graphic contests, commenting here and there. Received a couple of infractions as well I guess.
    Anyways that's not what this post is about.

I took a break from the "Internet" while I was (not so)busy in studies. Now that I quit one job(first) which wasn't paying me well and I believed I could make more money by freelancing and other online businesses. Here I am back on this forum and other webmaster places I could be. I would really love some advice in any direction. What's your Internet story, where do you earn your bread and butter.
    As of now I have re-started blogging. Looking forward to get some cheap vps and experiment with things. I am also learning Swift for IOS app development. And I'm very unsure of which direction I should head to.

ixabhay, Oct 21, 2016 IP
  2. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting post, I am sure i will also get ideas from what people will suggest, it is good you have started blogging

Bernard Mark, Oct 21, 2016 IP