1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi please help with advertising query.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by CuteKid, Apr 23, 2015.

Hi I wanted to know, if I don't have Adsense but have a website, can I STILL make money not much say $10 - $50 a day or $300 to $1500 in the month. Can anyone help with with this regards. Apologies in advance am a newbie so am not looking for a very high or a high payout just a moderate one as mentioned will be more than enuff especially if adsense is not there but the site can get atleast 300-500 visitors per day. OTHER THAN GOOGLE ADSENSE WHICH IS THE BEST ADVERTISING PROGRAM TO GIVE YOU GOOD REVENUE IF YOU ALLOW THEM TO POST ADVERTS ON YOUR WEBSITE [ as I have not yet got google adsense approval] Thank you

CuteKid, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It all depends on the traffic. Google pays out well, but there are a lot of other networks out there which people are making thousands, hundreds of thousands, and even millions working with.

wrekoniz3, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  3. CuteKid

CuteKid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SAy if the traffic is around 300-1000 per day, which would be the best alternative to google adsense [ adsense account is still not active]. Any input will be helpful.

CuteKid, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  4. Adosia

Adosia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's possible but that's probably pushing it. For the sake of argument, let's say you're at least getting "good traffic"... good enough to warrant a $2 average CPM on ~60% of your inventory that is. And let's say each of your 1000 daily visitors visits 3 pages on average, with each page having x4 display ads. You revenue would be calculated as follows: $2*(0.60)*(1000*3*4)/1000 = $2*(0.60)*12 = $14.40 per day...

There are many AdSense alternatives to explore. The trick to maximizing revenue, aside from driving premium traffic, is finding the right combination of network partners that work best for your traffic while optimizing ad placements. For your volume, I'd start with one network and be sure to let it run for at least a week or so to see if it's a fit (sometimes it takes 6 weeks or more for RTB networks to stabilize).

Adosia, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  5. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Much needed to inhence good traffic because it's works best of google adsence ads.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  6. gouthamvvs

gouthamvvs Member

Best Answers:
    i would suggest that you work with some RTB based network. But you have to give them some time to understand your traffic. Usually RTBs take a few days, minimum to understand your traffic and they serve ads based on that.

gouthamvvs, May 5, 2015 IP
  7. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    You earning will depends on impression and Click on Ads. Honestly 300-500 visitors per day is not enough for making good amount of money. You have to increase your traffic. There are many Ad networks available like Chitika, PropellerAds Media, Infolinks etc. You can choose any of them but in my opinion PorpellerAds is best for small amount of traffic. They are offering $3-$5 per thousand impression for Onclick Ads

xendurinan, May 6, 2015 IP
  8. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    300-500 visitors per day, I'm not sure if you get about $10 to $50 a day. Which niche and are these traffic organic?

TB Ann, May 7, 2015 IP
  9. CuteKid

CuteKid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone, first and foremost thank you for all your replies

This is Another project altogether BUT,

I am helping out my best friend, [ having said this I have some stake in this, who is kidding not many work FOR FREE ]

HE HAS A website [ specific niche related] a new website,
    He has invested in SEo, traffic,
    Only this is that being a new website [ as opposed to a seasoned one [ say 9 - 12 months plus]
    so the blog content is limited [5-15 pages]

Mix between manually posting [ if he or myself are free as well as auto blog post ( so atleast one new blog is posted each day ] total new blogs posted [ human + 1 auto = 5 blogs each day]

NICHE : NEWS & FOREX

TRAFFIC IS BOUGHT TRAFFIC [ FIVERR, fb REL]
    Can you please SUGGEST A GOOD PPC ADV./AFFLIATE/CPM/CPA ALONG WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE [ AWAITING APPROVAL FROM GOOGLE] so that he and I can make money [ so atleast we can break even for the investments made]

Kindly list the Best in PPC/CPM/CPA/AFFLIATE/ETC. for this sort of traffic [ besides google] average traffic is 2000 - 3000 [as seen in google Analytics] looking for $10-$50 per day [ if possible]

below is a screen capture of the Google Analytics, NOTE WEBSITE AND PERSONAL INFORMATION HAS BEEN WITHHELD. [as it is linked to his account] [ note the website has been on around 7 days ago.

Attached Files:

CuteKid, May 12, 2015 IP
  10. CuteKid

CuteKid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    $10 -$50 because it is a new site BUT if it can earn more . please let me know.

REALLY GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL TO ALL YOUR INSIGHTS AND GUIDANCES.

CuteKid, May 12, 2015 IP
  11. drastic215

drastic215 Member

Best Answers:
    Can't really suggest an appropriate ad program without seeing the site. what's the site?

drastic215, May 12, 2015 IP