1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi, just want to ask to share your experience in marketing for newly based small business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Calgary Electrician, Apr 28, 2021.

Hi, my name is Konstantin
    Just recently i started my small business. We started to provide electrical residential service, so currently we at the stage to confirm our marketing strategy on search engine and advertising platform. Might be someone has similar experience of developing newly based small business? I will appreciate any info.
    Right now we calculate the budget of our marketing campaign. We working only locally in Calgary and surrounding areas, Alberta, Canada.
    You can check our website https://calgary-electrician.ca/
    We are open to any opinion about our website. As i understand, it impossible to run business without good looking website.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2021
    Calgary Electrician, Apr 28, 2021 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on starting your new business. I was once able to attend the Calgary Stampede and really enjoyed my time there. I am not sure what the market conditions for electricians are in Calgary, but here in New England, the demand is crazy. I have an electrician who I have used for years and is so busy these days, that he does not return repeated calls for projects that I have for him. It is pretty much the same for plumbers, handymen, etc.

Your website is not great, but if demand is as large as I expect it be, it should not matter. You could put up a FaceBook page and that might actually get more traction than your website, especially if you post in some local groups.

My suggestions is that you try some other low-cost, offline promotions like flyers in local businesses. If there is a weekly local newspaper, you could run a cheap ad there, too. Another very cheap option that I have used before is spot radio ads on a local radio station.

Good luck and keep us posted on your launch.

jrbiz, Apr 29, 2021 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Why do you have the navigation if none of the links are working? Remove it altogether. A one page site will work just fine for you. And as the mustache guy above said, having a facebook page is a must. My wife and I found electricians, plumbers, roofers by asking our friends on facebook and 90% of time they referred us to someone on facebook (not their site).

qwikad.com, Apr 29, 2021 IP