1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi, I'm Kurt - I'm a professional volleyball coach and jump trainer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kurt Hausheer, Feb 5, 2019.

Hi folks, my name is Kurt Hausheer. I live in Austin, TX and I've been a professional volleyball coach and jump trainer for many years.

My friend helped me put together a website so I can share my jump training online and I'm trying to learn the best way to get it out there to potential affiliates who might want to promote it.

I'm new at this so I welcome any feedback you may have.

We use Clickbank to handle our sales and our website is plyomaster.com.

Much thanks!

Kurt Hausheer, Feb 5, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hi and welcome. It would have helped to have a 40+ or 50+ section on your site (and in your training program). At the moment you're targeting teens, young adults (seems to me), but what about old guys like me?

qwikad.com, Feb 6, 2019 IP
  3. Kurt Hausheer

Kurt Hausheer Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Qwikad. Yeah, we'll definitely be crafting some marketing toward the older audiences once we get established because yeah, the hydro program in particular is great for us older folks - super low impact but high resistance. This is why there are so many water aerobics classes for older folks out there - great for the joints!

Kurt Hausheer, Feb 7, 2019 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.