1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi, I'm Alex of CrocBuzz Studios!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CrocBuzz, Jun 1, 2017.

Hello, DigitalPoint!

I joined this site today in order to meet and share experiences with other mature web developers. I just graduated university last month with a B.A. in Digital Media. I currently have a job as a Full Stack Developer at a local tech startup in Orlando.

In my spare time, I'm always learning and expanding my programming skill set. My goal is to one day make a popular mobile application.

When not coding, I am probably doing something tech or gaming related. You can find me tweeting about the latest tech news daily. I also run two YouTube channels--one tech channel and the other a personal channel where I mainly upload concert videos and other random stuff. I am heavily invested in social media. I am fascinated by social media marketing (though I'm not very good at it haha) and I love collecting OG accounts (accounts that have a rare handle/username).

Thanks for reading,
    Alex

CrocBuzz, Jun 1, 2017 IP