1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi, i need help with promoting

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by romanvaic, Apr 8, 2012.

Hi i created site for sales and coupons 4material.com , but i have big problems with trafic and visitors. I have twitter, facebook, g+ but visitors nowhere. Im working on my sites every day, but nothing. Is there anybody who can help me with promoting or let me know the way i can make some money on it?

Thanks

romanvaic, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  2. WeCreateCash

WeCreateCash Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried Pinterest? Your site appears to have things that would be of interest to women, and that's the place nowaday to reach that market. Other than that it's good ol SEO, article writing, and what you're already doing. If you have a budget then you can run ppc campaigns on MSN and Yahoo to get instant traffic. That's a good way to see how well your site converts.

WeCreateCash, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  3. wskinner

wskinner Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I took a look at your site and it is set up as a directory for many different products. You are going to want to pull apart each of your sub topics and promote them individually in order to get the right traffic to the right product. If you are sending traffic to your home page and visitor might get confused right off the bat with your site layout.

I would suggest looking into your navigation on your site and make it easier for users to get where they want. Also Look at each of your categories and make sure there are relevant products in each one. I looked at home and garden and found appliances and such, not good. I am going to give an example of promoting just your home and garden category.

Home and garden 4 steps
    First: find demographics, go to other related sites of home and garden and put them into quantcast to see demo
    Second: Write good quality content about home and gardening to gain trust and authoritativeness in your niche.
    Third: Take any promotion methods you are using, articles, forums, paid..., and relate them just to home and garden driving traffic to that sub page on your site.
    Fourth: Make sure the products inside home and garden are related to your demo and create interest with your visitors.

Repeat process for each catagory, but only do one at a time so you arn't overwhelmed with work. Focus on one niche at a time and start to see results before moving onto the next.

Hope this helped
    -- Will Skinner

wskinner, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  4. titleseo

titleseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media like facebook and twitter are great source of creating brand, but targeted visitors need online promotion. You can take help from Search engine optimization strategy. This will help you to promote your website globally and you will see the visitors are coming from different location. As much as visitors you generate from SEO will help you to build good conversion.

titleseo, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  5. richardfranklin

richardfranklin Peon

Best Answers:
    If your website will rank well on Google, you will automatically get a good amount of traffic to your website. Doing only social media marketing cannot give you desired results.

richardfranklin, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  6. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    Run a advertising campaigns at linkreferral advertising network. simply register your website along with the details like url, description, category etc.

josefaryan, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  7. condorx

condorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried forums ? Many people first look at forums for coupon codes.

condorx, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  8. MelanieT

MelanieT Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What I would want for your site is a tinge of celebration. But as what you have stated, what you want from your site is more traffic and visitors. The best thing that you should do is SEO. Build back links, write and submit contents, etc. This technique would increase your visibility on search results by increasing your page rank. If you do not know how to do this, there are a lot of people who could help you with that.

MelanieT, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  9. dustin_arix

dustin_arix Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO is only half the battle nowadays. I really like they fact 'WeCreateCash' mentioned Pinterest - it offers the opportunity for viral Social Media Marketing not seen on other networks.

dustin_arix, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  10. aceff

aceff Peon

Best Answers:
    you can use other tactics to get back link and get sale through forums and other off page strategy..

aceff, Apr 26, 2012 IP